New and hopeful

Options
debege
debege Posts: 43 Member
Hey everybody! My name is Diane. For the first time in my life (all 30 years), I am eating smart and exercising. I have lots of reasons to get healthy. I hope they continue to outweigh the excuses I am always using.

I am very out of weight and am mostly walking on a tread mill for now. I have adjusted the incline and bit and done some jogging. Anybody have suggestions for good exercises to build up endurance, or maybe just for beginners?

I hope I get to know some of you!

Diane

Replies

• todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Best advice I can give is keep going! Everyday add a little more, when you think oh I am done go another minute.....before you know it it will have gone for longer than you thought possible. Keep adjusting inclines and resistance as you progress. You will get frustrated and probably have a bad day/meal but don't stop....don't give up....pick your self up and start again. I have really liked this site/app. And have only been here about a month......feel free to add me if you like.....
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have did a workout today that made me really want to quit. I bit of a faster jog and definitely more incline than normal. It felt nice to be challenged. I am liking this site so far as well.