Throwing in the towel!

Options
mwbulechek
mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
Into the washer cause I got it really sweaty today!

I just wanted to thank MFP and my very supportive MFP Pals for helping me hit my 1st goal of 300 pounds! I started in November at 371 pounds!

Here is what is working for me, I do not eat back my exercise calories, I try to keep my daily calorie intake at or below 1700 a day. I eat healthy but not "clean", "low-fat", "low carb", "cabbage soup" or any other fancy diets. I track all of my calories burnt with a Mio Active watch and I workout at the gym at least 3 times a week, I try to get an hour in but do occasionally get in up to 2 hours!
I just started heavy lifting today. I am now pushing to hit my second and final goal of 250 pounds I will be doing a lot more lifting with a smaller mix of cardio. Up until now I have been doing almost 100% cardio at the gym. I really need to get some pics! As of now I do not have any recent ones!

Replies

• nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!!
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    haha! you scared me for a minute! :D
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    First of all, CONGRATS!!!

Next: How do you like your Mio Active Connect? I've been eyeing it since Christmas. I currently am using my FitBit Ultra that I bought last Oct (all day) and a Scosche HRM just for my workouts. I really want to ditch the Scosche.. it was a present and it was what I asked for, but it's just not working out as well as I'd like. Several glitches while I workout, or it slipping from sweat as well as the fact that it's only a 5 hour battery.. so I can't wear it beyond one or two workouts before needing to recharge it.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I love the active connect but not happy with the "connect" it has issues trying to connect to Mio website and very rarely transfers to MFP. But, the data it provides is wonderful! I do not know what I did without it!
    First of all, CONGRATS!!!

Next: How do you like your Mio Active Connect? I've been eyeing it since Christmas. I currently am using my FitBit Ultra that I bought last Oct (all day) and a Scosche HRM just for my workouts. I really want to ditch the Scosche.. it was a present and it was what I asked for, but it's just not working out as well as I'd like. Several glitches while I workout, or it slipping from sweat as well as the fact that it's only a 5 hour battery.. so I can't wear it beyond one or two workouts before needing to recharge it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!