3 NSV's & the scale is moving again :o)

Options
Sinope82
Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
I've been back to eating healthy & working out since 21st of January & after a good start i had found the scales were refusing to co-operate again despite all my best efforts. BUT i stuck at it and tried to resist the urge to cut back the calories again & the scales started to move in the right direction last week...yey :o) roll on another week and i put in my fastest ever run yesterday, at the gym this morning i finally got several comments from friends and my instructor saying how much they can see i've shrunk and tightened up around my legs, arm & waist & this afternoon i decided to have another go at the 30 day shred. I remember last time how when i started out i came no where near getting through the whole thing but i've been using a few on JM's other dvds for about 3 weeks so i figured what had i got to lose. I loved it, got through it easily and didn't feel like i was dying at any point !!!

I'm so pleased, i don't have any issues with working hard, i know i'm not going to get to where i want to be without giving it 100% but it is sooooo good when you can see your hard work is making a difference.

Happy Saturday to all you MFP people and i wish everyone all the best with acheiving their goals & living their dreams

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Congrats .......that is awesome :bigsmile:
  • jb1164
    jb1164 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the scales don't move, but the tape measure does! I bought myself a new top today that is 2 sizes smaller than the one I last bought!

Happy Saturday to you, too!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done happy weekend
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats a GREAT mindset! I love JIllian!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!