Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What a difference almost 50lbs makes

fruitloop2
fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
Well, I have 9 lbs to go before I reach my goal and then re-evaluate from there. I was looking through some old photos and can't believe the difference! I'm so much happier, and don't mind my picture being taken now where I hated it before.

0d4ba581-2aa6-4bc8-a8d1-993387bbf30f_zps0394d873.jpg

Replies

• aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Congrats! You look great!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    You look great. I'm so looking forward to buying new jeans like yours. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • fruitloop2
    Thanks! I'm pretty shocked at the difference. It's been 10 months so far to get to the new me and I'm still not use to it, lol.
  • chaaalgeo
    chaaalgeo Posts: 70
    you look great my goal is same ammount as you hope i look as good when i get there
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    You look awesome,way to go can you give me some tips on what you did to get here
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work. You look great!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Congrats, you look fabulous!
  • fruitloop2
    You look awesome,way to go can you give me some tips on what you did to get here

Um, not sure what tips I can give, I'm still a work in progress, lol. I just eat at a calorie deficit and I exercise 3 -5 days/week doing either strength training circuits or running on my treadmill. I eat healthier foods and make better choices with what I eat and drink lots of water. That's it. I don't starve myself, I just eat to fuel my body.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Wow, you look great!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    great work! you look terrific. I know what you mean about pictures. I'm looking forward to the day when I will like them. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • LisaBoehnke
    LisaBoehnke Posts: 24 Member
    Congratulations Fruitloop! You look amazing! You must be very proud!
  • Dartgal73
    Dartgal73 Posts: 11
    Congratulations!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    WTG...you look great!!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    It really is a big difference! Great job!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Awesome job!
  • fruitloop2
    I didn't even start my wight loss until about 8 months after the before pic was taken. Even thought I hated the way I looked, I didn't do anything about it for another 8 months. It wasn't until a visit home to see my parents that I saw for the first time how close I was to looking like my grossly obese mother and all her health problems. THAT was my wake up call...because my biggest fear was turning into what she has become and I was well on my way to becoming that. I didn't want that for my children or my husband. They deserve a mother that can run and play with them and my husband deserves a wife who is proud of how she looks instead of ashamed of what she has become.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    What a difference! Great job, beautifully done!!! =) Keep going strong and you'll definitely reach your goal(:
  • bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    Absolutely fabulous!!!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    That's not a difference, that's a transformation. You look great, what an amazing job and inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!