It if fits then...:)

Options
So, I purchased a dress last year that was a size 2! It doesn't have an elastic fiber in it and I couldn't even get it pass my hips. I woke up this morning and I was feeling a little discouraged because I couldn't see a difference in how I looked despite the fact that I lost 9 lbs. I decided to put on the dress this morning to see how much further I had to go and it zipped!

I am not wearing spanx or any type of tummy flattening clothing with it. I think I still want to lose 5 more lbs but I am happy!

You all will probably tell me that I just need to lift weight too! I am going to do that Beach Body Body Pump video as well after I finish the insanity series!:)

Note: I am only 5'1 3/4 tall so a size 2 is a healthy size for me, I promise

medress.jpg

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    So, I purchased a dress last year that was a size 2! It doesn't have an elastic fiber in it and I couldn't even get it pass my hips. I woke up this morning and I was feeling a little discouraged because I couldn't see a difference in how I looked despite the fact that I lost 9 lbs. I decided to put on the dress this morning to see how much further I had to go and it zipped!

I am not wearing spanx or any type of tummy flattening clothing with it. I think I still want to lose 5 more lbs but I am happy!

You all will probably tell me that I just need to lift weight too! I am going to do that Beach Body Body Pump video as well after I finish the insanity series!:)

Note: I am only 5'1 3/4 tall so a size 2 is a healthy size for me, I promise:)

medress.jpg
  • dancindoc508
    dancindoc508 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HA! How did you get the picture to show up?:) but thank you:)
  • sphira
    sphira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    To see how I did that, click "Quote" then look at how I entered the link with the img tags.

You really do look great!
  • dancindoc508
    dancindoc508 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV. The dress is really cute.
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    you go gurlie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!