Replies

• kaylaknight4247
    kaylaknight4247 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    All vegetarian, vegan about 80% of the time. Feel free to friend meee
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I am not either, too lazy to figure out what I can eat/not eat with all my allergies. But I commend anyone that does it.
  • nikol_86
    nikol_86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i've Been vegan for 4 years and was vegetarian for 2 years before that. When I first went veggie I found I gained some weight, the reason was substituting the wrong foods in for meat, such as cheese on everything and to many fake meats. I did not have much support around me but I powered through and now I couldn't be happier with the lifestyle.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian since 1991, decided to go vegan this year for ethical reasons.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Can we make a bet you don't tell at least half a dozen people in the next year that you are vegetarian/vegan when there is no need to? Do it if you care about the animals like I do but don't do it so you use it to say you are so special because that isn't pretty. This is coming off like you are trying to be better than meat eaters.

Why do you need support to eat after all? odd.

Who the bloody hell posted this?? what a moron.....

Join the Happy Herbivores group on MFP, no bashing, judgement or insults there :smile:
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Slowly transitioning to a vegetarian lifestyle - hoping to make vegan my end game. I'm making this choice for health, the environment and my love of animals.

Feel free to add me - anyone.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian with an open food diary. You can add me if you like :D
  • burritodaydream
    burritodaydream Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 4 years. I love making new recipes and would love to share. Always looking for new friends for support!