Tall Friends Needed

Options
mgobluetx12
mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
Hi - I'm not new to MFP. I've been logging my food since June, but I find my friend list in need of some tall people (I'm 6'2) who are active on here with open diaries. I like people to comment and make constructive criticism on my diet and I like to do the same. I'm on every day and I love to motivate my friends. Hope to see your FR.

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I am a rather short man. It has been my experience that tall women have little use for me. It hurts, but I understand.
    With love,
    Burt
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9''. Not super tall, but feel free to friend me. I am new to this all, but I am looking for motivation from everybody's great success stories on here. Congrats on your weight loss to date.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    6'0" here and on every day! Feel free to add me.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the real responses. FR on the way!
  • alibeec75
    alibeec75 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I`m 6`1 as well. I`ve just started back here!
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    6'4" Just sending a FR.
  • jb1164
    jb1164 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'11" and have an open diary. I've only been on here since 1st Feb, but I log in every day. Feel free to add me. Jan :0)
  • melissagordon87
    Options
    Hi I am new to mfp, I am 5"8, and would love to have new friends with feedback, Just not sure how to add you as a friend.:ohwell:
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    hi!! im 6'1'' lost 55 pounds so far, log daily, and check in often! anyone feel free to add me (:
  • Aejoso
    Aejoso Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and am on here everyday. Anyone, feel free to add me!