Replies

• KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...awesome work!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! What a difference!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!! :smile:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation! I've learned in this journey that you can still enjoy yummy things, just not 6000 of them at the same time. ;). Everything is good in moderation :)
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    I used to live to eat, now I eat to live. Amazing this words really got to me and I tear up is exactly what I was doing thank you for sharing your amazing transformation with everyone here . I will say those words every day to keep me focus ; Thank you
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    "i used to live to eat, now i eat to live."

i think those words are what have convinced me this is a lifestyle change and not a diet. that's how i know it is different this time.

thanks for everyone's warm responses.
  • ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    You are awesome my friend!! Your story brought tears to my eyes,very very inspiring :) I can feel your happiness thru your story, and of course the pictures show the proof of hard work! Keep it up :) Also,thanks for the support you have given me as well !
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, terrific progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!