30 day slim down challenge using Jillian Michaels DVDs

Options
If you are a fan of Jillian Michaels or own some of her fitness DVDs this may be an interesting challenge for you. Join me. I promise I will keep you motivated.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12189-jillian-michaels-30-day-slim-down

Replies

• loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What is the quick trouble zones? NMTZ is the only DVD I don't have.. Figured I'd go get next week or order it... None of my local stores have it or I would do it by watching on YouTube.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If you are a fan of Jillian Michaels or own some of her fitness DVDs this may be an interesting challenge for you. Join me. I promise I will keep you motivated.

I joined, thanks! Ever since joining MFP, the 30 day shred has called my name. Tonight, I listened. Bought 2 x 5lb dumbbells and did Day 1 Level 1. I didn't get through it 100% but I tried my best on every exercise, and will push through it harder each day! I want to see results! Some exercises I got all the way through tho! :)
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options

I joined, thanks! Ever since joining MFP, the 30 day shred has called my name. Tonight, I listened. Bought 2 x 5lb dumbbells and did Day 1 Level 1. I didn't get through it 100% but I tried my best on every exercise, and will push through it harder each day! I want to see results! Some exercises I got all the way through tho! :)

Last month I did 30DShred. I did it for 19 consecutive days (it gets easier as the days progress because your body gets stronger), but then I had to travel for business and unfortunately I couldn't continue to do it. I was in Panama and they are building their subway transportation system and they city is caotic and the traffic was awful so anything that I needed to do took twice as much time as expected. Now I am starting this and as soon as I finish I will go back to doing the 30 day shred for 30 consecutive days, because I have to finish it.
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    What is the quick trouble zones? NMTZ is the only DVD I don't have.. Figured I'd go get next week or order it... None of my local stores have it or I would do it by watching on YouTube.

You can find it in youtube
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options

You can find it in youtube

Quick trouble zones is the stand up parts of no more trouble zones.
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I just finished Ripped in 30 yesterday. I haven't taken my measurements yet, but I can tell there is a difference. I was going to start the 30DS again today.
  • Jenniejenm2671
    Options
    Hi I was wondering if anybody could help me. I've just joined and I've already lost about 50ibs. I'm now still over 200 but I've been doing the 30 day shred for a week and my legs are getting really bulky. I was thinking of doing the slim down but I want to know whether I will drop sizes and pounds- or just bulk up?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :) x
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just catching this at the end of the month. R yall gonna do it again next month?
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on the 50 lb weight loss. It sounds to me like you are building muscle, and I wouldn't be too concerned about getting bulky. Muscle is what you want to obtain to burn fat, which will enable you to lose weight as well as inches. The inches may be more noticeable as time moves on. I've been doing a cardio program for 60 days I've lost a few lbs, but I've definitely have lost inches all over my body. My clothes have gotten looser and I feel great. What type of fitness regimen are you doing? I would recommend Cardio as well as Strength Training, and of course diet is part of the equation for success. Good luck and hope this helps. Keep up the good work.
    Lisa:smile: