By the time I'm 30!

Options
I would like to loose 75lbs more (90lbs total)by the time I turn 30 in December but am willing to be more reasonable and shoot for it by next summer (but if I can make it by 30 than great :) I started using MFT just for the hell of it, I never expected it to actually work but it does! I know I didn't put all this weight on over night and I'm not going to take it off over night but I still get frustrated when I get on the scale in the morning and I'm the same as the day before or even some days i'm up a little bit. but I try to keep going and being a "good girl" in the hopes that I will start to loose again. So far its been working :) I've been using MFP for 5 weeks and have lost 14lbs, and gone down 1 pant size and 1 bra size! I hate working out, I hate going to the gym! but my husband and I recently found a little extra money (a rare thing for us) and bought mountain bikes and started going riding. Wow was I out of shape when we first started. The first night I think we were a little over amitious, we went 1.5 miles and I barely made it back home, I pushed the bike home through the parking lot of our complex. But sense then I'm getting better, we still only do about 1.5 miles but I'm no longer pushing the bike home, and I've been able to track out rides with an app on my phone and have gone from taking 13 mins per mile to 10 and then 8 so even though we are not going very far yet I see proof that I am getting more in shape as well as loosing weight :) Also I recently found an area near by where We can go hiking which was a pleasant surprise given how developed this area is. Anyway I'm new to blogging so I'll stop for now, I just wanted to introduce myself to anyone who might be curious enough to read this.

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60lbs by December! you can add me as a friend if you would like! :flowerforyou: