"Shut the f**k up!"

Options
2»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    see the thing is, it's much harder to get dem skinny bishes to be f**k buddies
  • mahirob
    mahirob Posts: 35
    Options
    How on earth did you interpret what I said as cruel? It was an honest question. She took exception to the fact he said he enjoyed her body because it was a certain way. That is ridiculous and overly sensitive.

I was just saying, nothing around weight needed to be said. I wasn't trying to use you as an example. I'm meant someone stating "you're a fatty" is belligerent and unnecessary commentary. (Again wasn't calling on you, you just happened to say would you rather him call you fatty. This is extremely hard to explain over a chat board haha.)
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    "So you do think I'm fat..?" and he goes "Yeah but you're still hott."

He was such a complete creep. So glad he's out of my life now.

Ask stupid question...
  • KatyCrum6969
    KatyCrum6969 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Would you prefer he tell you that you are a fatty?
    I would prefer he didn't comment on such a sensitive topic for so many people! If you like someone's body, you can just say that. You don't have to add that you like it because they're "chubby" or "fat".

For some reason people feel that is their god given right to say what they see. They have zero regard for human decency. They think that since they've been blessed with a faster metabolism they can say what they please. All it really is, is common decency. Is it so hard to be respectful of others, even if they aren't the image you'd like them to be. I'm not even saying we should have a more PC world as I actually think we are overly PC now. I just would like to see a push for people respecting others and not blatantly going out of there way to being cruel like whierd just did. -end rant.

How on earth did you interpret what I said as cruel? It was an honest question. She took exception to the fact he said he enjoyed her body because it was a certain way. That is ridiculous and overly sensitive.
    If you want to call it overly sensitive, you go right ahead. But my mindset is, that if you're not skinny you're not attractive. Therefore, when he said that I'm not skinny, he was confirming (in my mind) that I'm not attractive to at least the majority of people, even if there is an exception (him).
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Eh? :huh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Would you prefer he tell you that you are a fatty?
    I would prefer he didn't comment on such a sensitive topic for so many people! If you like someone's body, you can just say that. You don't have to add that you like it because they're "chubby" or "fat".

For some reason people feel that is their god given right to say what they see. They have zero regard for human decency. They think that since they've been blessed with a faster metabolism they can say what they please. All it really is, is common decency. Is it so hard to be respectful of others, even if they aren't the image you'd like them to be. I'm not even saying we should have a more PC world as I actually think we are overly PC now. I just would like to see a push for people respecting others and not blatantly going out of there way to being cruel like whierd just did. -end rant.

If you want to call it overly sensitive, you go right ahead. But my mindset is, that if you're not skinny you're not attractive. Therefore, when he said that I'm not skinny, he was confirming (in my mind) that I'm not attractive to at least the majority of people, even if there is an exception (him).

So it is the guy's fault because your mindset is set to Skinny=Attractive? Wow.. Poor guy. I hope you learn to change your mindset and love yourself...and also realize that not all guys/women feel the same way. He probably was trying to compliment you but when he got that "weird look" may have wondered if you'd flip out and take it the wrong way. If the guy was just looking for booty, he should learn to keep his mouth shut when it comes to you then.
  • KatyCrum6969
    Options
    That's like saying...."it tastes like *kitten* but in a good way!"
    :laugh:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    When did 'you are not skinny' = 'you are fat'?
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    Edit - Cant be arsed with the inevitable flaming.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Have you guys ever had moments like that? Where someone says something to you that they mean as a compliment, but you think about and you're just like "CHILD, I WILL SMACK YOU"? If so, please share! :laugh:

"You look good for your age", I think sounds backhanded. It irritates me. Why do they have to end it with "for your age"? :laugh:
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    When did 'you are not skinny' = 'you are fat'?

Agreed.
  • Effulgence
    Effulgence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    People lol
  • Effulgence
    Effulgence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    "So you do think I'm fat..?" and he goes "Yeah but you're still hott."

He was such a complete creep. So glad he's out of my life now.

Ask stupid question...

Lol, I was just trying to clarify because he was just going on about how awesome my body was...
  • KatyCrum6969
    Options
    Since when does "not skinny"="fat"?
    When he got to that part he got this weird look on his face, like he was trying to figure out how best to describe it without completely insulting me. So it wasn't entirely what he said, but how he said it.
    Because I already answered and people are asking again.
  • KatyCrum6969
    Options
    Have you guys ever had moments like that? Where someone says something to you that they mean as a compliment, but you think about and you're just like "CHILD, I WILL SMACK YOU"? If so, please share! :laugh:

"You look good for your age", I think sounds backhanded. It irritates me. Why do they have to end it with "for your age"? :laugh:
    :laugh: People are so silly sometimes!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    see the thing is, it's much harder to get dem skinny bishes to be f**k buddies

Sorry but this is the top response. I love it.

SO you would rather him NOT say anything, or better still.... lie? Wait. I thought it was everyone's RIGHT to say what they want...isn't that the whole 'freedom of speech' people keep droning on about? So now you can't tell a fat person they are fat? Wow. I think I'll remember that next time & just tell them they look fantastic & no need to exercise or put that junk food away. I may hurt feelings.
This discussion has been closed.