late night eats

Options
Erica_theRedhead
Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
Omg, it's 315am and I just got back from the bar. Obviously, a lot happened and all I want is a NYC slice of pizza. But it's hummus and pita for me tonight. How are all of you guys coping with going out and staying on track? Btw, my goal was 3 drinks tonight, and I made it home with 5. That's pretty good for me lol

Replies

• mahirob
    mahirob Posts: 35
    Options
    As the weather get's warmer I find it harder and harder. Try to keep stock of 'healthy' food. Great job with hummus over the pizza. String cheese is my guilty pleasure.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    As the weather get's warmer I find it harder and harder. Try to keep stock of 'healthy' food. Great job with hummus over the pizza. String cheese is my guilty pleasure.

String cheese is my heroin. I can't keep it in the house!!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Cheese is the worst! I moderation, fine. But I want any yummy cheese that I can get. At this hour however, it's usually pizza, nachos, jalapenos poppers yumm!!!
  • PMarie29
    PMarie29 Posts: 75
    Options
    My boyfriend always has Doritos in the house when he has friends over, which usually coincides with drinking and late nights. So...that tends to be my downfall! And he makes these killer nachos that include a full bag of tortilla chips, a full bag of shredded cheese, a pound of beef, two chicken breasts, a bunch of jalapenos, and salsa. So bad for late night.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    ice cream
  • HolyPeas
    HolyPeas Posts: 71
    Options
    PEAS