Options
124»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    1. Eat at a moderate calorie deficit.
    2. Exercise sensibly
    3. Whatever your diet and exercise routine, ensure that it is sound and sustainable.
  • carolyn000000
    carolyn000000 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    1. Find the nutritional protocol that allows you to best control your hunger;
    What works for me... Two eggs in the morning with Ezekiel bread, butter, and honey, Almonds and raisins mid morning, yogurt and fruit (one apple, one orange) at lunch, homemade protein bar before workout, veggies and protein for dinner. I usually have left over calories because I workout like a psycho, so I have a treat or a drink if I want. The more I eat in the morning the less hungry I am at night.

Number 2 would be HIIT two or three days a week, functional fitness classes a couple times a week, spinning or jogging the other days. Listen to your body and work in rest days or lower intensity days.

Number 3 Get rid of clothes that no longer fit asap. Then you don't have an option to gain it back.

Get in a routine and it becomes a habit. Then you don't event think about it. You just do it.
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Slimon191
    Slimon191 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :smile: thanks everyone for sharing your experiences,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!