Small success

Options
miamiink89
miamiink89 Posts: 103 Member
So in total I have lost 29.9lbs but I dont have before photos. I started taking pictures on January 31st because I wanted to document my weight loss. Here are the photos from then with photos from yesterday. My clothes are fitting better and I feel better. I think the biggest visable difference is with my back with I am really pleased with! This is from going from 189lbs to 176lbs.
Ive also included a picture of me in some jeans which used to be too tight when I was at my heaviest.

2hg7prd.jpg

il9dfc.jpg

s58bjp.jpg

bdodxh.jpg

Replies

• abrandnewme18
    Options
    small success? girl, that's a huge success! you look great and you should be very proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow this is such an incredible result! by no means small!! you look amazing. :)
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    The difference is particularly noticeable in the back shot - wow! Congrats :]
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thats not a small success, that it huge. Congratulations.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!! You look amazing!! And I'm totally jealous of your back!!!
  • Lady_Kayla
    Options
    More than a small success :) Treat yourself to some new pants they're falling off you!!!! I can't wait to be able to do that!
  • miamiink89
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
    I had no idea my back had changed so much until I saw the photos. It was a great surprise.
    Haha I suppose I think it's small in comparison to a lot of the other success stories!
    Seeing the comparisons has spurred me on to keep going swimming and doing my cardio! :)
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    You haven't changed your underwear since Jan 31st??? :huh:

Only joking, a very clear difference since then, congratulations. I've been doing this for 6 weeks and haven't taken any before pics yet..............
  • miamiink89
    Options
    Haha it has been washed and changed!
    I reccomemd taking some before pictures soon. I wish I had some at the start of my journey
  • Celticsnowflake
    Celticsnowflake Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You can really see it in your back!! Love getting rid of that!!! WTG!!
  • baybeeboo
    baybeeboo Posts: 65
    Options
    You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!