What Do You Dream of Wearing?

Options
124»

Replies

• shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Dresses and skirts WITHOUT leggings underneath. I hate how my thighs rub together!! I want to be able to go out and not worry about that :p
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Nice girly clothes :ohwell: I want to feel and look pretty and I'm working my *kitten* off to get there :flowerforyou:
  • Betty_Canada
    Betty_Canada Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Eventually, I want to dress as Catwoman for Hallowe'en, so the leather catsuit. :)

In the shorter term though, I want to be able to buy one of those beautiful silk wrap-around skirts that they always sell at the festivals and be able to wear that and feel all swishy and pretty. They seem to stop at about a 16 (one size fits none), so that's where I'm heading for in July....

=B=
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Oh soo many things:

At my wedding I wore two wedding dresses, the second was a shorter white dress kinda form fitting.

My wedding ring. My fingers have ballooned.

Sexy lingerie, when I reach my ultimate goal weight I want to get boudoir photographs done.

My cowgirl boots that my calfs are too big for with some short jean shorts.

Yes I think about this alot!
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    those summer dresses that have low backs or cut-outs in the side of the ribs like thisss! http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=27049212&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    It's not so much of what I dream about wearing, it's more my dream to feel completely confident and comfortable in my own skin wearing nothing at all. I get really nervous about being naked in front of someone.
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    those summer dresses that have low backs or cut-outs in the side of the ribs like thisss! http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=27049212&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES

That dress is really pretty xx
  • brittneyyvette19
    brittneyyvette19 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Some daisy dukes! Lol. I always wear jeans in the summer, not even dresses, and rarely khapris... I LIVE IN TEXAS! Its unbearable & is torture! Also I'd love to be able to wear a tank top but cant do that either. Must hide my arms too -_-