cheesies

Options
i just had a weak moment, if only for a minute.....was standing at the counter staring at a bag of cheesies trying to give myself excuses why i should eat them...(i cleaned again all day blah blah blah...)...i opened the bag and closed my eyes savoring their greasyness .... anyways i ate about 10 and got mad at myself closed the bag and grabbed a delmonte fruit popsicle.......... ahhhhhh its so hard to walk away.
j~

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    i just had a weak moment, if only for a minute.....was standing at the counter staring at a bag of cheesies trying to give myself excuses why i should eat them...(i cleaned again all day blah blah blah...)...i opened the bag and closed my eyes savoring their greasyness .... anyways i ate about 10 and got mad at myself closed the bag and grabbed a delmonte fruit popsicle.......... ahhhhhh its so hard to walk away.
    j~
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    Great job!! Those little orange demons haunt me. So hard to fight them. Atleast you got it out of your system.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i don't know what 'ceesies' are, but i love anything with the word 'cheese' in it! props to you for not eating the whole bag of cheesy yumminess!