Options
    A tattoo!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    hopefully getting laid
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Sexy lingerie that I feel comfortable in. A new swimsuit. Possibly a tattoo. To finally stop shopping off of the clearence racks because I'm worried if I spend $30 on a new top it won't fit in the next few weeks.
  • Lilacsrock
    Lilacsrock Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A new dress in a fun color and heels and a night on the town
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Looking at a Polo Hoodie and sports shirt as we speak - bought it 3 sizes too small and hung it on my wall haha.

Also trip to Vegas and/or an All Inclusive spot somewhere warm!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I would say a new wardrobe, but since losing over 60 pounds so far, I have already gotten one of those from necessity alone. I know when I reach goal I will have to replace it all again.

I know one reward will be having my picture taken and not cringing when I look at it. :smile:
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    I just joined today! :) but I have to say, my reward would be a bikini too! It's been TOO long since I've worn a 2 piece! And I think I'll get myself a tattoo to go along with it!
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am a woman. I am going on a major shopping spree. Need cute clothes for my new tone body!!! I'm collecting gift cards now so I can afford them.
  • momthenurse
    momthenurse Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am going to have cosmetic work done on my teeth. Maybe get veneers.
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    So my first goal was when I lost 50 pounds I was getting a real Louis Vuitton purse, which I did in Vegas (and it is beautiful I might add LOL!)
    So here is the funny part, I am 13 pounds away from my ultimate goal (goal of 128 pounds lost total) and I have no reward planned or thought of. I know this may sound cheesy but just getting to that goal will make me so happy, plus I think my husband would kill me if I got another purse LOL!
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I want to get one of my tats removed but I'll eventually do that regardless....

You know, I really haven't thought about it.
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    New clothes!!! I am sick of nothing fitting, but I don't want to buy new things during my in-between stages. I have been getting hand-me-downs and wearing baggier items in the meantime. Was told to try Goodwill as well!
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree in New York for me. Husband has it me the ok but not to even start looking at flights until the weight has gone
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Better health and a longer life expectancy!

^^^ This
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    I'm thinking bikini but maybe look at invisalign braces for my teeth.

I had braces in my late teens and wore my retainers but the bottom teeth are still crooked.
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Boudoir photos and a new tattoo :)
  • sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A trip to Jamaica!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get new clothes, buy my first bikini, and have my teeth professionally whitened. Best of all, I'll gain lots of confidence. :D
  • TwelveSticks
    TwelveSticks Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You know - defining a specific reward for reaching my eventual goal NEVER occurred to me (I have no idea why!). But what a great idea! This will take some thought.... Given that I've been overweight since I was about 13 (so, 34 years or so!), it'll have to be a something big!
  • Suffer4beauty
    Suffer4beauty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Getting back into my old wardrobe

Manicure, pedicure, haircut and getting two eyebrows (read - wax eyebrows into 2 nice shapes)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!