What will your 'weight loss reward' be?

Options

Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I think getting there will be a reward in itself.

I would also like to get a tattoo up my side, a motorcycle, and to be in Nursing school by that point.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'd like to say "hot sex" but I know that's not going to happen.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    TONS of clothes and shoes!
    A trip to somewhere amazing!
    And another tattoo.

I have wanted more tattoos (2) for a while and I used the smaller of the two as a reward for the first 10 pounds as a jump off incentive. The bigger more elaborate one will have to wait until goal! And will require lots of time, pain, and liquor. :drinker:

Let's see if I can get this to work and post a pic of the one I got after the 10 pounds were lost..

tatt2_zps4136be39.jpg
  • sammi_bear
    Options
    I've quit smoking as well as losing weight, so Im saving the money I would have spent on tobacco and using that for my Goal reward. Going to buy a really nice leather biker jacket. I haven't decided what else I'll get. Depends how much money I save between then and now.
  • jdubsmuscle
    Options
    My reward will be - new tattoos :-) so excited!!!!
  • Ronunderwood
    Ronunderwood Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A 13 day cruise to Italy from Florida and 3 weeks to tour the beautiful country, with my wife!
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    New clothes and-hopefully-get of some or all of my meds.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Belly button pierced :love: :happy:

this/| also a tattoo and some new boobies lol :noway:

18lbs away...BRING IT! :wink:
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I probably over-reward myself. First of all, I reward myself every week for a week well-done with something small (usually flowers, sometimes a spa day/facial or movie). Then I set short term challenging yet achievable goals – right now my goal is to be in better shape for a 10K on March 30. Haven't figured out that reward yet – maybe a little shopping trip. I don't really think about my ultimate goal weight at this point because it can be easy for me to get discouraged looking at such a long-term goal.
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    a new (and updated) wardrobe!!!
  • RatherBeFishing
    RatherBeFishing Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a great shirtless summer out on my boat. Right now I am lighter then I have been in 11 years, so looking forward to meeting my goal..
  • mayra2103
    Options
    Add color to my wardrobe noooooo more black...not even on my hair
  • Startingfreshagain4
    Options
    whole new hair style and hair color, with a hot body to go with that.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    New clothes!! Especially a dress something like this (http://www.tobi.com/product/48286-tobi-put-in-lace-dress?color_id=63785) and possibly a new corset *grin*
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    More cute active wear.
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    With me, it's not so much a gift or reward for getting to my goal. Of course, I'll be ecstatic about being a smaller, healthier me. That's really all there is to it.

But that being said, I have found so much more interest in "girl" clothes and shoes in recent months. I am not only a tomboy, but I work a very physical job, so work clothes are just a loose t-shirt and pair of jeans and sneakers. I am not giving/getting anything as rewards for my finally weight goal but I am looking forward to being ABLE to wear something sexy... For crying out loud, I was even browsing for a 2 piece bathing suit earlier online. It's just the fact that I even consider such things now. It really blows my mind that I'm even looking at suits. In the past, I'd not even consider looking at a swimsuit (even a 1 pc) because I'd rather hide and wear shorts and a t-shirt.
    I've even started to consider my next tattoo.. I told hubby years ago that I wouldn't get another one (I have one now) until he gets his first. But I got an idea recently for one and I am pretty sure I'm going to do it. After I get my body to it's improved state, I'm going for it :)
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I started out at 215 in Oct. 2011......I am currently 172.4 lb
    On top of putting away $5 for every pound I lose...... So far $200
    170= a new set of hand weights
    165= a new purse
    160= a new pair of shoes
    155= a new necklace
    150= New earrings
    145= a new ring
    140= a new dress from Rue21
    135= a new swim suit
    130= a Pandora bracelet or necklace with beads signifying how much wt I've lost so far (Blues and Greens 1 Bead for every 10 lbs and 1 Charm for every 50)
    125= a trip to some beach somewhere
    120= DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I started out at 215 in Oct. 2011......I am currently 172.4 lb
    On top of putting away $5 for every pound I lose...... So far $200
    170= a new set of hand weights
    165= a new purse
    160= a new pair of shoes
    155= a new necklace
    150= New earrings
    145= a new ring
    140= a new dress from Rue21
    135= a new swim suit
    130= a Pandora bracelet or necklace with beads signifying how much wt I've lost so far (Blues and Greens 1 Bead for every 10 lbs and 1 Charm for every 50)
    125= a trip to some beach somewhere
    120= DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the pandora bracelet idea!! I will probably steal this, new charm for every 10 lbs. what a great way to remember the journey and look pretty at the same time. Also a reminder on how far you've come...awesome
  • sandygettingfit
    sandygettingfit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A nice suit for work - Ann Taylor, Banana Republic or J. Crew and beautiful leather pumps to go with :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    two piece and a tropical vaca for me and Anthony
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!