Need a new scale - any suggestions???

Options
I've decided not to trust my scale. (too many 5 lb. days) Have read good things about Weight Watchers WW43/WW43D Memory Glass Electronic Scale, but thought I'd put the question out here before purchasing. This scale retails at about $50, with plenty of bells and whistles for tracking, bmi, etc. There aren't many that come up consistently when seeking reviews / reports. Any input would be appreciated!

Brenda

Replies

• ACarp24
    ACarp24 Posts: 90
    Options
    I personally have a thing for analog scales. The one in my bathroom is analog and is pretty consistent. I also weigh myself on the Wii, and it usually agrees with my analog scale, so I trust it. They are much cheaper too :]
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    I love my WW scale.
    It was worth the 50 bucks.
  • katielouhoo
    katielouhoo Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    there was a thread on here a while back with a number of folks complaining about the weight watcher scale. i think if you search the posts you will may be able to read what others have had to say.

honestly after reading the complaints from several, not just one or two, people; i know i would not buy a ww scale.
  • kelkie11
    kelkie11 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have a curves digital scale- like that waaaaaaaay better than analog. u can store your weight in it and it keeps track for you and updates while u lose weight....or gain it : )
    lol