Starting Over Somewhere New

Options
bambi2578
bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
Hello all! My name is Caitlin, and I'm here to lose weight and gain some self esteem.

I joined a site last year and with the help of accountability and keeping true to my word, I lose 20 pounds. Some things changed, my schedule, my neighbor below complained, and I lost some friends on the site (people just stopped coming online) and I had no one to help me through, so I just gave up. I figured 20 pounds was good enough, and I stopped.

Here I am this year, 10 pounds gained back (which I guess isn't too horrible) but now I want to keep going where I left off. Hopefully I can find some people to motivate and that can help motivate me as well. My boyfriend wants me to do whatever makes me happy, but he doesn't want to put the effort into it (he's in med school, and I don't blame him)

I plan on blogging every day (if not every other day), doing the 30 day shred (with a few days off due to a mini vaca where I can't really work out), walking/running 3-5 days a week, and maintaining a 1200-1300 diet.

Long story short, I'm looking for some friends to help me on my journey!

Replies

• cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi

Caitlin have a fab journey xx
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi Caitlin... I've been on here a couple years and MFP has helped me be successful in my fitness goals. I'm always logging and communicating with my friends to help them achieve their goals. So feel free to add me.. and if anybody else wants to add me go right ahead
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi Caitlin,

This site is really active. I've been sort of half-assing it for a while, but have finally started using all the resources recently and it's upped my motivation and commitment to success 1000%. Feel free to add me!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi I log every day except on holidays good luck with your journey :-)