what did you use to think?

Options
youngs
youngs Posts: 250 Member
I always thought that a bag of Hershey kisses was a single serving :laugh: Who knew??:noway: LOL (so what did you use to eat that you thought was a single serving?)

I also thought a half a pack of oreos was a serving:love: ..haha..

Replies

• Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I used to think that tortillas were okay for you, and I thought that even if you got a salad from a fast food restaurant that it was still healthy.

And those knorrs packs of rice and noodles I used to think the whole package was a serving
  • khoolette
    khoolette Posts: 73
    Options
    I used to think we HAD to have bread, roll, biscuit, etc. at EVERY Dinner. Not anymore! :0)
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I used to think a serving of cereal was a full bowl. Big surprise when I found out it was 3/4 cup! I never really thought about things like servings before...rice, pasta, I would just fill up on.
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I used to think a serving of cereal was a full bowl. Big surprise when I found out it was 3/4 cup! I never really thought about things like servings before...rice, pasta, I would just fill up on.

I also used to eat a full bowl (big bowl haha) of cereal!

And my problem was that I didn't use to think....I didn't think about what I was putting into my mouth and how much of it. Realizing serving sizes is a huge step :)
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    LMAO....Oh wow isn't that so true!!! It's scary what we used to eat!!