TurboFire?

Options
Thinking about ordering it in the next month or so. Any thoughts? It looks great! Is it addictive? How does the schedule work? (Sorry for all the Qs lol)

Replies

• danielle2198
    danielle2198 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Do it. I love it. It's the only workout I don't consistently find an excuse to avoid. When I try to go to a different program, I end up off the wagon for a few weeks!! The schedule is six days a week, and it changes every week so you don't get bored, and you work out everything, strength, cardio, and some yoga. There are short and long classes, so you can hopefully find time to fit something in. I've never been one to stick to the schedule as written, but I modify it to fit my life and it's been just as effective. For me, it produced a gradual weight loss of 20 pounds over five months. I just started it up again last week and expect similar results.
  • whatevermon
    whatevermon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree with Danielle...do it! I love it too! I'm just starting my 3rd week of "classes" and look forward to it everyday. It is a 6 days a week commitment (Wednesday is the rest day for most of the schedule) and anywhere from 25 to 60 minutes depending on the workout. Good music, high energy and the format is kind of cool. You feel like you're in a class and not looking at a bunch of people facing you; plus, it helps with making sure you're in sync.