Want to lose 10-15 lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    i WANT TO JOIN TOO. I SWEAR IT IS HARDER TO LOOSE WEIGHT WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO LOOSE 15 POUNDS. WELL I WAS AT 147 AND I HAVE LOST 2 LBS. I AM SO PROUD OF MY SELF.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    i WANT TO JOIN TOO. I SWEAR IT IS HARDER TO LOOSE WEIGHT WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO LOOSE 15 POUNDS. WELL I WAS AT 147 AND I HAVE LOST 2 LBS. I AM SO PROUD OF MY SELF.

Ahhh! You lost 2 lbs, that is great!
    I know you've been frustrated not seeing results on the scale.

Congrats, the hard work is paying off! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    I bought a tread mill! :happy: Ive wanted one for a while, I'm so happy. Got a great deal on it too.

Anyway, I was really bad last night. I went out and had a few drinks. Ended up drunk-eating at 2am. I feel guilty because I wasn't doing that great anyway.

So, today is a new day!! Since I bought the treadmill--I'm going to consider this day #1.
  • Omni2463
    Omni2463 Posts: 36
    Options
    I bought a tread mill! :happy: Ive wanted one for a while, I'm so happy. Got a great deal on it too.

Anyway, I was really bad last night. I went out and had a few drinks. Ended up drunk-eating at 2am. I feel guilty because I wasn't doing that great anyway.

So, today is a new day!! Since I bought the treadmill--I'm going to consider this day #1.

chimpoco- don't feel bad, just forget about it and move on. A little splurge once in a while wont hurt. That's great you got a treadmil, i got mine a month ago when was 152..now i'm at 144. It makes it so I have absolutely NO excuses. I love that thing, now I couldn't imagine not having it.

Well I'm back from Palm Springs, I didn't have any drinks and I didn't go over board on the food, it wasn't all that hard for me either, which was kinda surprising. And the bathing suit thing wasn't so bad, my step mom and sister noticed that I lost weight which was really nice to hear.

Ok well it's workout time...I bettter get to....

OH!!! I forgot to mention that when I got back from the desert, i had maintained my weight still 144 lbs. THANK GOD!!!

Later!!
  • ericas
    ericas Posts: 17
    Options
    I NEED A BUDDY SYSTEM TOO I DO A HYDRO JOG CLASS 2 DAYS A WEEK AMONGST OTHER THINGS HEY WHEN I LOG MY EXERCIZE IN AM I WANTING TO EAT THAT MANY MORE CALORIES AND CAN YOU EAT TO MUCH PROTEIN
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    Options

Don't feel guilty, today is a brand new day and it's so much easier with a treadmill :smile:
    I get stationary bike as a Christmas present and it's sooo cool - I can ride it and watch even the longest movie without feeling guilty I'm waisting my time in front of TV and getting fatter :laugh:

I wanted to share a nice workout with you:
    http://www.shape.com/workouts/bikini_body/month/3?brightcove=1480989264
    2 days ago I did that (15 min cardio, 2x16 repetitions of each exercise plus a little jogging/jumping between exercises) and I can still feel my muscles! Even such places in my tights I didn't have a clue they exist :laugh: I guess it's good because it makes all those small muscles move and shape our stubborn bodies :smile:
    And my heart rate monitor told me I burned 450 calories!
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options

Don't feel guilty, today is a brand new day and it's so much easier with a treadmill :smile:
    I get stationary bike as a Christmas present and it's sooo cool - I can ride it and watch even the longest movie without feeling guilty I'm waisting my time in front of TV and getting fatter :laugh:

I wanted to share a nice workout with you:
    http://www.shape.com/workouts/bikini_body/month/3?brightcove=1480989264
    2 days ago I did that (15 min cardio, 2x16 repetitions of each exercise plus a little jogging/jumping between exercises) and I can still feel my muscles! Even such places in my tights I didn't have a clue they exist :laugh: I guess it's good because it makes all those small muscles move and shape our stubborn bodies :smile:
    And my heart rate monitor told me I burned 450 calories!

Thank you. I am going to try your workout. 450 calories! that's great.
  • Omni2463
    Omni2463 Posts: 36
    Options
    Alright ladies!!! I'm weighing in today....

AND.........

2lb. LOSS from last week!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Last week: 144 lbs.

Today: 142 lbs.

Annnnnd....for anyone who saw my other post about those cramps; my run today was GREAT!!! I basically concentrated on my breathing the WHOLE time....no cramps at all. It was actually enjoyable running today.

Well i better hop in the shower! Later