Replies

• gillybeanz74
    gillybeanz74 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have about 50-60 to loose. Anyone can add me
  • SavannahMarett
    SavannahMarett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have 130 lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • northernbella
    Options
    I am a married mother of three, college student and nurse. Due to birth control I gained 40lbs which puts my current weight at 272lbs. Im GOING to lose 80lbs. I just began my journey on 3/7/13 by lowering my calorie intake and working out for 45mins 5 days a week. My first weigh in will be on 4/7/13.

Follow me!
    Everything is public!

Any tips and or advice is appreciated.
  • amystpierre
    amystpierre Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Am down 29 pounds in just over 2 months, have about 60 more to go!
  • louis12157
    louis12157 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ive been on for three weeks and started at 294 and need to get down to 170 and iam still at 294 but will keep trying.:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have 84 to lose, but I may go as much as 100 for my ideal goal. I just started 2 days ago.
  • louis12157
    louis12157 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    good luck. god bless
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Hi I'm wanting to lose 84 pounds. I have lost 13 so far and have my next weigh in Tuesday. I have been constantly logging for the last 3 weeks. My food diary is open. I like to stay positive .:happy: feel free to add me. I'm always happy to meet and encourage others when possible. :flowerforyou:
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    ive been on for three weeks and started at 294 and need to get down to 170 and iam still at 294 but will keep trying.:sad: :sad: :sad:

YOu have have made your first steps by joining mfp. Best wishes on your healthy new you journey!:happy:
  • LarryStockman
    LarryStockman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have around 77 pounds to lose. I'm always looking for friends with like interests.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    My goal is 150 to lose. I am down 23 in a month or so.

That's great! Congratulations.:smile:
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 77 lbs, I've lost 41 so far...

Wtg!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Hi, everybody!! I have right at 67 pounds to lose, have lost a couple but am anxious to get down to my goal weight. I have previously lost 22 lbs using MFP but life got in the way, it got hard to track and I veered off course tremendously. I ended up gaining my 22 back along with another 30. :sad: But I'm more motivated than ever and have set a fairly easy goal of just under a year. My first few goals are pretty lofty but I think I can make it!!

Anybody want to friend me? Would love some support! Seems most of my friends list has met their goal weight or are already small and are now building muscle, etc.! Could use some buddies!
  • connie352
    connie352 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Connie , need some1 who have to loose 60+ pounds
    For tips moderation to getting to our goals
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I need motivation as well...Add me...and one else...I need some support.
  • Fatrus40
    Fatrus40 Posts: 5
    Options
    please add me need all the support plus will give support as well:happy:
  • shan11180
    shan11180 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just sent lots of friend requests, but if I missed anyone, feel free to add me! :)

I have quite a bit more than 60 lbs to lose, but am taking it in BABY STEPS. My journal is open for the world to see!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also have over 60 lbs to lose. I'm usually on every day to help support and motivate you, so add me!!! The more friends the merrier! :drinker:
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Hi Snowflake. I'll friend request you. I want to lose 96 lbs and have lost 15.8 so far.
  • Biggerm1
    Biggerm1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose around 75-80lbs. Please anyone feel free to Add me