• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Raspberries.
  • orangeyellowkayak
    orangeyellowkayak Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Frozen red grapes are delish!
    I for got about those. I havn't had them in a long time. going to get me some after work Monday.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Jello
    Chocolate PB2 x 4 tbsp=90 calories
    Regular PB2 x4tbsp=90 calories
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Dried fruit is one of my favourites - make sure it's not sweetened though. Your best bets are unsulphured/organic apricots and pitted dates. Apples, pears and bananas are also good! If you really fancy chocolate, I agree with EatLikeAnAthlete - miniature and snacksize chocolate bars are really good. I like Cadbury Buttons and Milkyway Stars the best as you feel like you're getting more. Aero white choc bubbly mousses are also amazing and are only 99 calories each :)

I snack ALOT, so my food diary blog might give you some more ideas which I've forgotten on here... ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :)

Ax
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    The other day I made "proatmeal cookies" from mashed banana, oatmeal, protein powder (chocolate) cinnamon, vanilla essence and granola. Then baked for 15 mins. They were yummy. Without the granola they would be 100kc each.

We sprayed a little fry light on them when they firmed and airfryed them.

LOVE my Phillips airfryer !! Gets the grease out of everything. So healthy
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Dried fruit is one of my favourites - make sure it's not sweetened though. Your best bets are unsulphured/organic apricots and pitted dates. Apples, pears and bananas are also good! If you really fancy chocolate, I agree with EatLikeAnAthlete - miniature and snacksize chocolate bars are really good. I like Cadbury Buttons and Milkyway Stars the best as you feel like you're getting more. Aero white choc bubbly mousses are also amazing and are only 99 calories each :)

I snack ALOT, so my food diary blog might give you some more ideas which I've forgotten on here... ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :)

Ax

Cool thanks

The thing is I'm a vegetarian. Can't eat aero pots as most packaged desserts have gelatine in. Not into animal blood and bone with my puds, Ta ! ;)

Cadburys buttons are a definite thou ! Didn't know they did 100 k snack packs