Options

Replies

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep it up!
  • tracimorris
    Options
    That looks like WAY more than 5lbs!! You must be building some serious muscle girl! Way to go!
  • carolynbergen1
    Options
    Now that's inspiring! What a difference!
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    To the OP:
    OH MY GOSH, first of all thank you SO MUCH for sharing this. I see a lot of results from 30DS but not often from someone pretty close to my size (I think anyway) so it really hit home. I wish you had measured for your sake because you can just tell by looking you lost a lot of inches. I've had the 30 Day Shred for a while and have been too much of a wimp to try it :))
    I think I may after seeing your results :)

So being that you took 37 days does that mean 1 rest day a week?
  • Jrose2013
    Jrose2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    To the OP:
    OH MY GOSH, first of all thank you SO MUCH for sharing this. I see a lot of results from 30DS but not often from someone pretty close to my size (I think anyway) so it really hit home. I wish you had measured for your sake because you can just tell by looking you lost a lot of inches. I've had the 30 Day Shred for a while and have been too much of a wimp to try it :))
    I think I may after seeing your results :)

So being that you took 37 days does that mean 1 rest day a week?

I started on Jan 31rst and finished on March 8. I took every Saturday off and I took 2 Sundays off. This time around I plan on only taking 4 days off, all Saturdays and hopefully Im done April 12. Feel free to add me :)
  • zombiesage
    zombiesage Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing! keep this up i bet you could do 5lb weights now.
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nice progress, keep up the hard work!!!
  • mikalee13
    mikalee13 Posts: 27
    Options
    seriously, that looks like way more than 5 lbs. very encouraging cause i'm starting it tomorrow. well done!
  • Jrose2013
    Jrose2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I couldn't believe it myself when I stepped on the scale.. Only 5lbs down. Im not really disappointed because I love my results :) My clothes are baggy!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • kizzykizzywizzy1
    kizzykizzywizzy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well done, it really does show.
    I started 15th Jan I have done 30DS & am now on Day 16 of Ripped in 30, I have seen results in inches rather than weight.
    I didn't measure every part of my body stupidly, I did take pics, which, when I've finished ripped I will read how to add & put on here.
    I have lost 2 1/2 inches from my waist & an inch from my stomach, my back is slimmer my bum has lifted, my stomach has lifted too, think that's why, I haven't lost so many inches from there, my legs have less bumps & luckily my bust as stayed the same :-)
    Most importantly I feel so much fitter, I am also now using a personal trainer, & every week I am getting stronger, he said he wouldn't be worried if my weight went up as I am toning up well & likely that I might.
    I'm 9 stone 6 at the moment 5 ft 3, so think I'm within normal for my range now, though, I feel great at 8 stone 7 - that's skinny fat, no toning etc & although I still have a belly I don't feel I look nearly a stone heavier than that.
    Sorry I waffled on, didn't mean to take over your thread, just wanted to reiterate that it's how you feel, rather than what you weigh.
    Good luck with the rest of the shred - ripped is a nightmare too :sad:
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Good difference, well done! :smile:
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great work just imagine your results in the next 30 days...

Keeping going an well done!
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work.
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    i cant believe that you've only lost 5lbs and the difference is so amazing!
    good job keep it up
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bump. My work has social networking sites blocked so I can't see the pictures, but I can't wait to see your progress! I'm on Level 1 Day 7 right now! But have been eating terribly (not always reflected in my diary...).

I also go to the gym and do at least three miles on the treadmill everyday. So, I'm hopeful there will be some pretty nice changes. Do any of ya'll do additional workouts or just the 30DS?
  • egresik
    egresik Posts: 9
    Options
    I can see a huge diference:) way to go:)
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    congrats iam in awe of anybody who actually finishes that 30ds!!!
  • JMMac121
    JMMac121 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It looks like you reaped fantastic results, way more than just five lbs. Way to commit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!