Relearning eatting healthy to loose...

Hi, all. My name is Allison. A year ago while taking a nutrition class and then a human anatomy and physiology class I realized my eatting habits were out of wack. One day I may eat well over 1500 calories and the next maybe 800. I was having a lot issues with stress, my physical health was declining, and as such my ability to coop degrading. This was the peak of my "What is wrong with me!!" phase in life. Now I am doing much better, but the issue of yo-yo eatting has re emerged as I try to balance being a single mom of four children, work, maintain a house that needs a lot of repari, and go to school.

This is part of my plan to take care of me. I want to seek support for my goals with weight loss here, refine my ability to plan and maintain a healthy good habits, and be a supportive person for others in return.

I also plan on joining a local gym to take excercise out of the home and look for further social interaction. I need to build a support system closer to home too and joining a gym is said to be a good way start. So here is hoping! :)