First Week

Options
Hey! I am in my first week of the new me! I weigh in on Mondays so I am eager to see how I've done this week! If there's anyone out there who needs a "buddy" send me a friend request and we can do this together!!

Replies

• vangberg91
    Options
    Hi

How did your first week went?? :)

I began counting calories last Sunday and I've lost 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs) so far. Happy me :)

Feel free to add me!

Hugs

Karoline
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've always been a bit hit n miss in the past but really want it now. Have also decided to weigh in on a Monday. Had previously lost 8lb but have had an awful few months and it gas gone back on and more! Today is my fresh start!
    Feel free to add me!
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Today is also the end of my first week after being off of here for a good few months. Would love more supportive friends! :)
  • WifeyJenn
    Options
    Today is my first day starting would love for some friends to add and motivate me last year around this time I lost about 20 lbs with just cutting back and walking. I recently relocated haven't been walking or eating right so I have gained 10ilbs back. I need support and want to get my life on a healthy track!
  • helenajanelle
    Options
    Hello - Just wanted to reach out to WifeyJenn to ensure that the friend request was meant for me? Do we know each other? Thanks.
  • priyakr24
    Options
    Hi Today is my first day too. Feel free to add me in .
  • WifeyJenn
    Options
    No we don't
  • tayloram9
    Options
    how do you make one of the weight loss tracker bar things?