bums , legs and tummy ?

jj_22_uk2002
jj_22_uk2002 Posts: 29
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
i need to work on these now i have lost almost a stone (14lb) , im looking for people to recommend a good exercise for them , i have a wii fit and like to use this so would love to know what to do on that thanks.

Replies

• KalB
    KalB Posts: 42
    I am LOVEING Core Rythems. If you like to dance you might enjoy it. Its latin dancing that works your core and your legs. You can get it at the web site or you can sometimes find it on Ebay thats were I got mine. The funny thing is I find myself doing the tummy moves anytime I hear music with a beat.LOL

Edited for Typos got to love them
  • CinthyNair
    CinthyNair Posts: 261
    I do lots of squats and lunges to target the hips & thighs. For the bums, do gluteal lifts. For tummy, it's crunches all the way :flowerforyou:
  • linzismith
    linzismith Posts: 139 Member
    i use youtube videos of 5 to 10 minutes in length (and do anywhere from 1 to four of them at once).

here are my favorites:

keyword: training with tammy (she has 5-min videos on tummy, butt, arms and legs)

keyword: sparkpeople core (for 10 min videos on tummy)

Keyword: sparkpeople lower body (10 min videos for butt and legs)

keyword: sparkpeople upper body (arms )

the sparkpeople videos are of better quality and i think the trainer is better, but the tammy videos are nice because they are short, so you can do many of them for more variety.

on a typical day, I'll do one or two of tammy's lower body videos and one or two of the sparkpeople lower body videos for a total of 30-40 min of strength training. you can create playlists on youtube ( i categorize by body area) so that you don't constantly have to search for each new video during your workout.
This discussion has been closed.