My Name Is...

Options
Hi, everyone.

My name is Aubrie. I'm 20 years old and a senior in college. I chose a school 1000 miles and 3 states away from my parents. My mom always did a fantastic job in cooking and serving healthy, wholesome meals for the 17 years that I lived with her and my dad. I lived in the dorms my freshman year, and the cafeteria also had many healthy options; however, my sophomore year, I moved into a house by myself. I then struggled with maintaining healthy eating habits.

Over the last two years of living by myself, I have gained a lot of weight and developed some unhealthy eating habits. I quit exercising and started eating a lot of junk food because it was easy and cheap.

Every day, I look in the mirror and feel so disappointed in how I look. My mom introduced me to this site, and I'm excited to try to get myself back on track to lead a healthier, more active lifestyle.

I'm not really sure what else to say on here, so thanks for reading. Have a great day.

Replies

• mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    I have really valued this site, the tools, and the support from fellow members that I've received. Feel free to add me if you are looking for supportive friends. Good luck!