40 yr old female looking for weight loss buddies

Options

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I'm 41. I need to exercise more, lift weights maybe. Add me!
  • valeriemholden
    valeriemholden Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 43 and joined MFP about 1 1/2 months ago. I'm on daily and really working hard. I love it!
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me
  • CarolsLife66
    CarolsLife66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am 46 female struggling too!
  • NicS69
    NicS69 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out here at MFP but have done the yo yo thing for years. I would love to be friends with all of you on here. It sounds like we would be a great group to encourage each other.

I'm 43 and looking to lose about 40 pounds or so. I'd like to look 1/2 decent this summer for a change instead of covering up with big baggy tshirts.

Good luck to all and please friend away! :smile:
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    I will be 42 this year. Mom to an almost 3 year old, so I need to stay as fit as possible to keep up with him. I don't have a lot to lose, but I still struggle with eating well and exercising as much as I should. Winter time makes it hard....all you want to do is eat comfort food and veg on the couch. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey. :wink:
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me (I welcome all new friends :)

I am turning 45 this year. I have been on WW before too, but have managed to gain all of the weight back plus some friends. I restarted my weight loss journey on January 11 at 272 lbs and have lost 23 pounds so far. I have done it by tracking everything I eat, trying to eat at least 3 to 4 vegetables a day, eating more protein, and almost entirely cutting all fried foods, oils, mayonnaise, and butter (all trigger foods for my IBS) out of my diet. I also try to walk between 3-5 miles a day (I use a pedometer to track it) and just joined a gym. BTW: I still have a chocolate desert every night before I go to bed if I have calories available.

I still have a lot to learn and have a long journey ahead of me, so I welcome all new friends.
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    OP, sending you a request. Anyone can add me. Turned 42 last month and am determined to get healthy and stay that way! :smile:
  • OzWoolMum
    Options
    Hi - you can also add me too! I am a 43yr old mum just starting out :smile:
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 46 and allways willing to add my support for anyone who needs it:-)
  • Elizdrane
    Elizdrane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, Today is my first day on MFP. I am in my 40's too. my weight has been up and down my entire life. Currently I am at my heaviest ever. Not sure about my weight exactly, but I know I am in a size 14. Unfortunately, most of my closet is still around a size 10. A few weeks ago, I had the chance to spend a weeks vacation in the Caribbean with a girlfriend. The pictures made me cringe. How could I have gotten sooooo big?? I would appreciate any and all support. I am ready for a fresh start. I find motivation in seeing how well others are doing. Liz
  • laurissaszabo
    Options
    I'd be more than happy....I just turned 40 and am planning to completely change the state of my health!:happy:
  • rachelannecraig
    Options
    I turned 40 last year and totally understand what you are saying - I just got really serious about this at the beginning of the year and would love more buddies!

Anyone can add me! :smile:
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I decided a few weeks before my 40th birthday that I was going to make my 40's the best years and make it all about me. I wanted to get my health on track and look awesome in my 40's and not look like I settled or gave up on myself.
  • Crucifry
    Crucifry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 next year, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to be fat going into it! Haha! Add me :)
  • traylor5
    traylor5 Posts: 6
    Options
    46 Y.O. male here. Looking for help to keep me honest on my diet. Been a VERY big struggle lately. So if you or anyone else wants to add me as a friend and help keep tabs on me, I would do the dame for you!
  • wahsuzy
    wahsuzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too just started about 2 weeks ago. I will be 42 in April and am the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Would love some friends on here. :happy:
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Over 40 need more support please add me..
  • mommycrue
    mommycrue Posts: 27
    Options
    I am turning 40 in May. If you are looking for a fun, care free, motivating but non-judgmental pal...ADD ME!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,693 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm also new and looking for friends on MFP! I'm 41 and have close to 100 pounds to lose. I can't believe it's that much, ack! I wish all of you the best!