Friends needed Starting 30 day shred tomorrow.

Options
Going to start this tomorrow. Love it if I had friends who would like to start it also or who are currently doing this or have done this in the past!! Video is only $10 most stores. I bought my DVD at Meijers.

Replies

• trishh143
    trishh143 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was going to start this tonight! Im with you! Request on the way
  • Tanikipants
    Tanikipants Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started it at the beginning of February for a week then got side-tracked with school and life. Would love to get the motivation and support to stick with it for the entire month!
  • litelight
    litelight Posts: 53
    Options
    OK. I'll start tomorrow. Let me find it first and blow the dust off of it.
  • emmymgt
    emmymgt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request :) I started yesterday...I can barely move today.
  • poohpatch
    Options
    Incase anyone is interested. You can find it on youtube for free. I turn the volume down and play some music. 10 days level 1. 10 days level 2 and 10 days level 3. I started a few weeks ago but havent really stuck to it. But Its time to lose this baby weight.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me! I was just thinking of starting this up again. so why not tomorrow. :)
  • schenzy
    schenzy Posts: 19
    Options
    This just may be the motivation I need to start it again!! Sending you a friend request!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm in level 3!
  • grayeyes27
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm new to this site and looking for support.
  • Elliemisaurus
    Elliemisaurus Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm starting for the 2nd time tomorrow! :)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yay for everyone! Stick with it and stick together! You will love the results!
  • krisytan
    krisytan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll start tomorrow as well. :) Sending you a request. Can't wait!
  • mhaque93
    mhaque93 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I just joined myfitnesspal and would love to start tomorrow as well! Good luck everyone :)
  • chrondos8030
    Options
    I just did my first day! I am living in South Korea, so I am about 13 hours ahead of all of you :) You definitely feel it after one work out! I ride my bike 4 miles every day (to/from) work and I know I am going to be feeling it tonight. I had a bit of trouble with the side-lunges. I need a little practice to get the motion out fluently if that makes sense. I am grateful that I bought lighter weights today just for this because I know my 3 kg dumb bells would have killed me. However, with that being said, I hope to work out to them someday. This is an awesome work out and it really goes by quickly. Stick it out ladies!
  • chrondos8030
    Options
    Just finished D2! Good luck ladies :) I still can't figure out the side lunge....its like I can't make the motion right. ANy tips?
  • Monkey_2013
    Monkey_2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request :) I started yesterday...I can barely move today.

I did day 1 and 2 - this should have been day 3 but I hurt too much in my shoulders to go tonight..

For those of you who want to do it/Free:

Level 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
    Level 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uIO_03BYb4
    Level 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMN4g3D4ODE
    How to do it: http://www.ehow.com/how_5363883_do-jillian-michaels-day-shred.html
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I will be starting tomorrow!
  • CaliforniaJay
    Options
    I'm on level 2 now. It get's a lot easier as you go along. My first week, eating better and doing the shred, I lost 5 pounds.

Good luck to you all.
  • RynRents
    RynRents Posts: 5
    Options
    I started yesterday and boy was I feeling it this morning. :sad: I am about to get started on day two as soon as I finish typing this. It's tough because I have a LOT of weight to lose and have not exercised in a very long time so geting in the swing is going to take a few days. Maybe even a couple of weeks before I can keep up completely but I am going to do it! :drinker: