really cute food ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was about eating baby seals

I was thinking that there were other people that thought kittens were tasty.

Edit to say: TOTAL chick thread. I'm outa here.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I want deviled eggs now :D
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I would totally do that! Except it looks like planning and work are involved. Nevermind.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I actually clicked through to this thread just to mock it...

...but some of those *are* kind of awesome.

(Just don't tell any of my friends I said that. My friends are some of the meanest of the "mean people" on MFP.)

You've indirectly admitted to liking Pinterest. I'm spreading the word so we can all mock your newly sprouted ovaries.

ETA: 1. OP, those are all stinkin adorable although I have no idea where I would buy orange chocolate covered sunflower seeds.

2. I'm one of Jof's friends, and am only poking fun at the irony of his liking something Pinterest related, given his former aversion to that particular site.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I actually clicked through to this thread just to mock it...

...but some of those *are* kind of awesome.

(Just don't tell any of my friends I said that. My friends are some of the meanest of the "mean people" on MFP.)

You've indirectly admitted to liking Pinterest. I'm spreading the word so we can all mock your newly sprouted ovaries.

ETA: 1. OP, those are all stinkin adorable although I have no idea where I would buy orange chocolate covered sunflower seeds.

2. I'm one of Jof's friends, and am only poking fun at the irony of his liking something Pinterest related, given his former aversion to that particular site.

It's true. Many times I have said that Pinterest is of the devil and will consume your very soul.
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Adorable! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Pretty cute. I love the egg idea
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I have one question.

Is food for eating or for being cute?

sometimes when you have picky kids it has to be cute before it will be eaten.

Faves: 1) the hard boiled and the deviled eggs chicks. 2) the fruit flowers.

Both simple and easy to recognize. Love that kind of thing.