Walk Away The Pounds - 4-19-2010

Options
sandara
sandara Posts: 830 Member
I thought I'd get the WATP thread going today! Looks like a lot of us took yesterday off but we need a rest now and then. I did 3 miles of the 5 mile fat burning DVD this morning! Everyone have a Great day! :smile:

Replies

• MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Is this Walk Away The Pounds with Leslie Sansone? I did that this morning :)
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yes this is for the DVD's with Leslie or any other walkers who would like a group to chat with.

Sandy, thanks for getting the thread started and way to go on getting a walk in first thing monday morning. I know it always starts the week off on a good note.

I will be getting my walk in while my daughter naps this afternoon, did not get up early enough this morning to get one in. But did have a great breakfast to start off my day.

Hope you all have a great Monday.

Take Care :happy:
  • momta2girls
    Options
    I'd like to join. I've been doing Leslie's DVD's instead of Jillian Michaels' workouts. I lost inches but no weight and got discouraged.

I walked 3 miles this morning at 5 am!
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Gay - we would love to have you on board great job on your walk today!

Time to get cleaning so I can get walking. Have to find the living room floor after a morning full of building blocks and having tea with my dd. She is so much fun right now.
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    HI all :) I don't have any workout videos, but I walked to my local Walmart and back and it was 2.2 miles total :)
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone is walking up a storm. I didn't take yesterday off, but had so much going on it was all I could do to log my food and exercise so i didn't go post hunting, sorry! Yesterday I did 30 minutes of eliptical and stationary bike, then walked 3 miles. This morning I walked my usually 3 1/2 miles, but it is my husbands birthday which means no after dinner walk and probably too many calories before the day is over... tomorrow, however, is a new day and I plan to get in a great workout (my sister and I are both off, so however much we can burn with my 2 years old in tow is the plan!)
  • rosy54
    rosy54 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just finished the 5-mile workout and feel so invigorated ~ isn't it great? :happy:
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Hello all, hope you are having a wonderful week so far! I joined this about 2weeks ago, I weigh in every Sunday morning and I lost 4lbs as of this past Sunday!! I think I'll make it! I still do not have any videos to use, but this past week Last week I walked to my local Walmart one day (2miles total) and then Home Depot another day(another 2miles total) and then my mall which is another 2miles total (not including whatever the amount was that I walked in the mall, not just to and from). I'm making it my goal to walk at least 5 miles a week which should help.

You all are doing wonderful and thank you all again for the support I see you give to each other, it makes newer people like me feel comfortable here.
  • lilyrose53
    Options
    Keep up the great work, Brunette ~ walking is SO good for you! :flowerforyou: