I need friends !

Options
Hi everyone , I would love to find some good friends . We can support each other and maybe feel less alone fighting this very difficult battle. I've been very overweight most of my life so sometimes my self confidence in this area really wavers. Is there anyone out there who would like to be my friend ? I have over 100 lbs to lose so I'll be here awhile !

Replies

• jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have about 50 lbs to lose. Exercise I love but the whole eating properly and not binge eating is a challenge for me, especially at night.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you would like
  • novaBYnature
    Options
    Friend request is sent :) Let's do this!
  • MsCarlalalala
    Options
    Hi Lynn. Feel free to add me. I've been here a little while, but need to lose about 60 more pounds, so I will be here for awhile too.
  • Swanz21
    Swanz21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always looking for great people to keep each other honest and motivated
  • auntieoolie
    auntieoolie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I have been on MFP and lost 20 lb, back cause I gained some back. Trying to get on track again
  • TDM007
    TDM007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sure I would like to help! Glad you joined my fintnesspal.com. IT REALLY HELPS! Toni
  • RxVirus
    RxVirus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I need more friends, XD
  • ktina999
    ktina999 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!! This isn't my first go at this but hopefully it will be my most successful( because I'm gonna stick to it this time). 30 lbs to go!
  • 950VStar
    950VStar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to the site but certainly not new to gaining weight, dieting, and repeating the whole cycle. I am new to charting my food progress and I can already see a clear picture of what I can improve on.

I would love to tune into the site and be able to chat with other people, unite, and discuss our progress.

Cheers!:drinker:
  • laurissaszabo
    Options
    Friend request is sent! :)
  • heinykin2
    heinykin2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!!! I have a long way to go!!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! : )
  • operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is really a good site. I have lost quite a bit but still have a long way to go. MFP has alot of people who have such motivation and success that it helps to not only be accountable to yourself but also to them. I know I am always in need of others support and sometimes it is hard to get that. If you want friend me.
  • dianebrenchley
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello Ladies, new here also, from way down here in New Zealand, hope to stay in touch and see how everyones getting along :blushing:
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    On this sight you are never alone!
    We are all fighting the same.
    Food is not your friend it is your fuel
    As you reach goals NEVER reward yourself with Food!
    It is not easy, but you are worth it!
  • 15more4now
    15more4now Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me :)
  • 950VStar
    950VStar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to the site but certainly not new to gaining weight, dieting, and repeating the whole cycle. I am new to charting my food progress and I can already see a clear picture of what I can improve on.

I would love to tune into the site and be able to chat with other people, unite, and discuss our progress.

Cheers!:drinker:
  • spartymum
    Options
    Add me we all need support we can do this!!!
  • sbussert
    sbussert Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm here everyday.