Gotta try them!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    no calories??? no nutrition??? yeah no thanks....if they are gonna strip all the calories out of the food then they are stripping EVERYTHING out of it...and so you might as well eat air....or sponges? that would work too LOL
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    0 calorie peanut butter? That doesn't sound right at all. Plus I like the natural kind, and I have plenty of calories to fill without needing a 0 calorie peanut butter.

If you like them more power to ya, let us know how it taste.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have yet to taste anything with artificial sweetener in it that didn't leave me with a horrible aftertaste for hours afterward. The closest thing I found to tolerable was one brand of pudding, but it had sugar in it as well as the fake sugar, so it doesn't even count.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    we got the peanut butter and it was DISGUSTING. it's still in our fridge uneaten. not only was the taste gross, the texture/consistency was bizzare and weird. And how can something have no calories? that's kind of scary. I'm all into eating whole/natural foods now- and it seems like Walden Farms products is just chemicals upon chemicals (or processed/refined the crap out of it). I won't touch them now, no matter how tempting. If I want peanut butter I buy all natural peanut butter (100% peanuts). If i want chocolate sauce or whatever, i'll get a dark chocolate bar and melt it.
  • traceyfunk
    Options
    SERIOUSLY??? No calorie alfredo sauce? I guess people will believe anything if they really, really want to.