58 lbs down :) I owe most of it to Zumba!

Options

Replies

• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    congratulations
  • Strouzo
    Strouzo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So great that you found exercise that you love and have stuck with it! Very inspiring! I hope I will have a success story like this in a few months!
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    amazing work :) i love zumba!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look confident and amazing!!! :) Wished I could try Zumba some day haha
  • hhayes06
    hhayes06 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great and have done a fantastic job, keep up the great work!

I just got Zumba for my Wii since I can't fit classes into my schedule, seeing your results just makes me want to work harder. Thank you for being an inspiration!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :flowerforyou: !!!

I totally forgot to mention that I follow IPORM from Dan on here. He taught me about TDEE and losing weight. I started following his plan this past July through October where I lost the most of my weight. I kinda fell off the wagon from September through December and got back into the swing of things this January. Since then I've lost 13 lbs and I'm on track to hit my next goal soon. (In place of a road map 3/20013 is what you should search for).

:heart: you Sydney, Satellite, Tricia & workinprogress :flowerforyou: Thanks for being there through this journey ::smooched:
    Was gonna say that if you didn't have a calorie deficit, then all the Zumba in the world would have just made you a better dancer! But you did mention it.
    Good job.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    WOW that's fantastic & insperational well done hun :flowerforyou:
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    You look amazing. I love Zumba. It completely changed my view of exercise and I think I owe an awful lot of my success to it too. Well done!! :drinker:
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you look really good :)
  • NuDayNuMe
    Options
    You look amazing and I know you feel amazing!!
  • Lets_Get_Healthy_Baby
    Options
    You look Faaantastic!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :flowerforyou: !!!

I totally forgot to mention that I follow IPORM from Dan on here. He taught me about TDEE and losing weight. I started following his plan this past July through October where I lost the most of my weight. I kinda fell off the wagon from September through December and got back into the swing of things this January. Since then I've lost 13 lbs and I'm on track to hit my next goal soon. (In place of a road map 3/20013 is what you should search for).

:heart: you Sydney, Satellite, Tricia & workinprogress :flowerforyou: Thanks for being there through this journey ::smooched:

:heart: you back!!! You rock my socks all the way off ;)
  • mimayahally
    Options
    This awsome... Congratulations.. I started my diet 25 days ago .. my only exersice is fast walking 4 times per week but I think I will start Zumba.. you look great..
  • kareyn19
    kareyn19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, definitely have to give Zumba a try it looks like fun!!!
  • mxmama112
    mxmama112 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great! Zumba is pretty amazing and you really work up a sweat. For anyone who hasn't tried it, I say give it a shot. And no one there cares if you can't dance or look silly. Everyone is too concerned with how they are doing! Once you try it, you will be hooked!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Zumba is so much fun, its great to hear that you lost weight from doing something you love because its something you will continue to do :) You look amazing and bravo to you!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    i'm at 94 pounds down as of this morning...and the first 50 I did no exercise other than zumba...and ate one hell of a lot healthier as well....still do zumba at least 4 times a week, and still losing weight steadily...
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congratsss :))
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Great job, I love Zumba and WTg on becoming an instructor. thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!