What do you love about you?

Options

Replies

• daphne_m
    daphne_m Posts: 84
    Options
    My hair, long eyelashes and height. Oh and the fact that I'm regularly mistaken for a teenager. A fat teenager, but you take what you can get.

My sense of adventure. I've yet to meet a food I won't eat or a country I wouldn't visit.
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I think I have a great smile. It wins people over all the time :happy:

btw great post. So many people (including myself) get so hung up on what they don't like about themselves and forget there qualities.
  • hebbynan
    hebbynan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love that I FINALLY committed myself to this! Physically, my boobs. These babies have always been B-I-G! Actually they helped me land my hubby early on in highschool. He said he never saw them that big! LOL

I also love the fact that I am me! Other than my weight, there is nothing that I would change about myself. And losing the weight is more for the health factor than anything else. I'm a stone's throw away from heart disease and diabetes so it's time to get healthy so I can see my boys graduate, get married and give me grandbabies!!!
  • lej91
    lej91 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have recently learned to love my butt. It's big, but for some reason it carries weight in such a way that it's shapely. Sometimes it feels like my booty has a life of it's own...
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i am a free spirit,, and noone else in the world is.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes, they are a pretty golden brown color. I love the shape of my legs, and even more since my thighs are losing the jiggle. I love the womanly curve of my hips and how my waist is getting smaller and accenting it even more. I love the rich brown color of NY hair.

Dang, the more I think about it, the more I like about myself!
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    nothing :/
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    physically - my new-found abs :) They make me smile
    mentally - my upbeat personality... no matter what happens, I put a smile on - I'm the only one that can make me happy and it's a decision I make every morning as soon as my feet hit the floor

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Absolutely everything ,if I had the opportunity to be anyone for one day I would still pick myself.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    boobs!
    and my quirky/ crazy personality
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Everything! What's there not to love?
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love my strong will (it got scared away for a little while, but its slowly finding its way back) and my mother's instinct. I also love my eyes. People tell me they are like honey sometimes and like milk chocolate other times.
  • TraceyG1971
    TraceyG1971 Posts: 123
    Options
    My eyes, smile, personality, the fact that I always stand up for the underdog and that I am a rebel at heart and will never conform to other's ideals.
  • freebird777
    Options
    Everything

Love this answer. You rock girl.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Physically- my mouth. I have really nice lips. Also my breasts- I didn't always like them, but since my reduction down to a C, they are perky and firm and fantastic.

Personality- my sense of humor. It may be a little twisted at times...
  • freebird777
    Options
    That I'm never afraid to be alone. That I never feel the need to validate my self worth. And my mind.
  • JennyJo23
    JennyJo23 Posts: 33
    Options
    Not much I love about myself. I love that I'm good at softball and that I am on 4 different teams. I love that I am a nice and giving person. I love my eye color and my curly hair.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    evry tang!!!

320577343.gif
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    my growing confidence :flowerforyou:
  • PoshyChristine
    PoshyChristine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My style, spunk, and creativity, my love for living a full life!:flowerforyou: