Options
    Do eat pizza
    Don't juice pizza
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Do eat pizza
    Don't juice pizza

Its all the flavor, WITHOUT THE CHEWING!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    1. Do exercise. (Not the fake I'm moving so this must be exercising. Put real effort into finding out how hard to push yourself.)
    2. Don't allow any artificial sweeteners to enter your body.
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    DO whatever works for you
    DON'T give up
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Do: Lose weight.
    Don't: Loose your mind.
  • amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    do: eat
    dont: listen to anyone who tells you otherwise

YES!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Do what you like.

Don't feel the need to justify it.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Do: Cook your own meals.

Don't: Eat out 4 times a week and expect to be healthy.
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Do: figure out your tdee/bmr, and EAT. and be PATIENT.

Don't: Let a bad day or two keep you down - pick yourself straight back up again and KEEP GOING.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Do: Try new foods, experiment with new recipes
    Don't: weigh yourslef every day.
  • JonathanThoms
    Options
    Do: Enjoy life. Don't always skip the parties or going out restaurants with family/friends because of your diet. When you do go out, pick the smarter choices so you don't go too far over your calories (or not at all!).

Don't: Let one bad week ruin your motivation! Just let it encourage you to try harder this week. It's much easier to lose the pound or two you gained than giving it all up and starting from square one.
  • Lbriggs82
    Lbriggs82 Posts: 58
    Options
    Do: Enjoy life. Don't always skip the parties or going out restaurants with family/friends because of your diet. When you do go out, pick the smarter choices so you don't go too far over your calories (or not at all!).

Don't: Let one bad week ruin your motivation! Just let it encourage you to try harder this week. It's much easier to lose the pound or two you gained than giving it all up and starting from square one.

Perfectly said!!! :smile:
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    do: eat
    dont: listen to anyone who tells you otherwise

This! and also:

Do: Take pictures.
    Don't : Fixate on the scale!
  • christiandadrum
    Options
    Do: Exercise and monitor how many calories you are consuming - macros too if you're not just a beginner
    Don't: Cut anything out entirely - live and enjoy your life, this is supposed to be a whole lifestyle change - not a 'diet' - if you're serious that is. And don't listen to most advice going out on here, mostly bro science. Research things for yourselves from validated sources (i.e not fitness mags or supplement companies spreading their bull ****)
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    1 do - eat what you want in moderation
    1 don't - cut out anything entirely because it's difficult to sustain forever and it's supposed to be a lifestyle change

These are my top 2 as well, as to make it a lifestyle and not another diet!
  • jabarih
    jabarih Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Do: Eat plenty of fruits and veggies! You can't go wrong with fruits and veggies! They are very filling and have little calories. You can almost go crazy with them!

Don't: Over train. I learned that if I keep my heart rate in the targeted heart rate zone (70%-85%) for 20-45 mins, I see most results than when I did high-intensity! High-intensity shot my heart rate up to 95% which made my body burn from a different source other than fat!!
  • elvensnow
    elvensnow Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Do eat pizza
    Don't juice pizza

Its all the flavor, WITHOUT THE CHEWING!

ROFL, this just made my day.

Do: try different approaches. There is no diet or meal plan that can be 1 size fits all, everyone is different. If something doesn't work, vary it up or try something new.
    Don't: give up just because you hit a plateau. They happen. I have hit several, even been on one for about a year, essentially maintaining. But I am trying a new approach and losing again, so never get discouraged! You will make it to goal if you stick with it.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Do: What works for you. And the only way to know what works for you is to play trial and error. Try everything and stick with what works.

Don't: Give up after a week when you don't think you've lost enough. The process of finding a healthier lifestyle well outweighs losing the weight quickly.