something like fitbit that will sync with my phone

I am looking for something like the fitbit, or the nike fuelband. I really want to be able to sync it to an app on my phone (an HTC incredible S) without having to connect thru the computer every time. Does anyone know of something that would do this? if not, which do you feel is the better option - fitbit or fuelband? I like the idea of working toward a daily goal with the fuelband, does fitbit "do" anything when you reach your daily goal? Which one do you think will get the android app out sooner?

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Bodymedia fit is more accurate than those two. You'd need to check the website to see if it syncs with that phone but if not you can get the smaller Core model and get the optional,display.
  • The new fitbit syncs with an iphone. I'm gutted because I don't want to buy ANOTHER fitbit but I REALLY want one that will sync with my phone

:(
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 269 Member
    The new fitbit syncs with an iphone. I'm gutted because I don't want to buy ANOTHER fitbit but I REALLY want one that will sync with my phone

does it sync with an iPhone 4?
  • The new fitbit syncs with an iphone. I'm gutted because I don't want to buy ANOTHER fitbit but I REALLY want one that will sync with my phone

http://www.fitbit.com/uk/zip/specs

Wireless sync to mobile

Syncing Zip™ to your smartphone or tablet requires Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart compatibility. This is currently available on:
    iPhone 4S, 5
    iPad, 3rd generation
    iPod touch, 5th generation
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    The Fitbit mobile app works with all smartphones for logging data, receiving notifications, and viewing graphs and charts based on your last sync.
  • c1aireee
    The new fitbit syncs with an iphone. I'm gutted because I don't want to buy ANOTHER fitbit but I REALLY want one that will sync with my phone

Wireless sync to mobile

Syncing Zip™ to your smartphone or tablet requires Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart compatibility. This is currently available on:
    iPhone 4S, 5
    iPad, 3rd generation
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    The Fitbit mobile app works with all smartphones for logging data, receiving notifications, and viewing graphs and charts based on your last sync.

oh annoying!
  • Tell me about it!

I would sell my fitbit and get the new one but really who's gonna want to pay for the old spec gadget when they new one is out and much cheaper :(
  • c1aireee

Wireless sync to mobile

iPhone 4S, 5
    iPad, 3rd generation
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Samsung Galaxy Note II

oh annoying!

this might be a stupid question but do u have to sync it to your iPhone? can't u just sync it through your computer to MFP?
  • Not sure - I would imagine so though :/
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member

Wireless sync to mobile

iPhone 4S, 5
    iPad, 3rd generation
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Samsung Galaxy Note II

oh annoying!

this might be a stupid question but do u have to sync it to your iPhone? can't u just sync it through your computer to MFP?

You can just use the computer. In that case get the Core as its smaller.