bowflex

Options
does any one of you own one????
do you think I could get great results with it (together with some cardio)... or i would be better to go to the gym???

Replies

• AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    would it be better to go to the gym?

Yes

Could i get great results from boflex with cardio?

most likely yes!

Do i own a boflex?

nope
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I do have a pair of Bowflex dumbbells and I love them
    Yes, you can get great results from it, but on the long run, I think it is wise to also invest into an Olympic Bar.
    A gym is of course a good option too. I think it depends on your preferences.
    I just love to work out from home.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I do have a pair of Bowflex dumbbells and I love them
    Yes, you can get great results from it, but on the long run, I think it is wise to also invest into an Olympic Bar.
    A gym is of course a good option too. I think it depends on your preferences.
    I just love to work out from home.

my husband has his bowflex in the garage... it uses it to build dust LoL.... I don't even know how to use it... but I've been kinda thinking about learning!

... I love to workout at home too...
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I owned one for a few years. It was better than nothing, but I was not impressed.

It has a very low starting resistance and then it increases as you press outward, which is not great since usually the hardest part of lifting is when the weight is closest to you.

Their adjustable dumbbells are awesome. Their rod-based systems are not so great.