Bare legs

Options
kajaknowers
kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
Today was the first day I wore a skirt without leggings or tights....its been literally like 2 years and for someone who is only 21 thats pretty bad.....I felt confident and most importantly comfortable....it confirms my effort in showing results....I would love to post photos but still havent got to the point I want to take photos so I will promise that when I hit 191 lbs I will post some before and after photos so that I can see my transformation because if you look at yourself visually you never see a difference on a daily basis.

Also, I have a few weeks left till I finish uni and therefore am in the library most days but today I surprised myself that instead of craving sweets and calories I wanted melon.....so bought myself melon....I have broken all old habits....i continue to have a positive outlook on life and a change for the better.

x

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, that's awesome! :happy: Ah, legs. I love it. I'm liking mine these days too! Running helps. ^_^
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Big congrats, that's an awesome feeling! Can't wait to see pics in 10 pounds. :-)
  • HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    That's awesome!! The last time I wore shorts or a skirt with bare legs (other than working out) I think I was 13. I can't wait to be thin enough to feel confident about that.
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    How great!!! I , too, noticed my legs (calfs AND thighs) are smaller and that is SUCH a great feeling!

Congrats to you for your accomplishment!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to feel that way!!! I can relate....I'm 21 and I havent owned shorts since I was 12. I sweat out the 109 degree texas days in pants every summer. You should be so proud of yourself, thats a huge accomplishment! I'M proud of you!! Great job!
  • spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    Mmmm Melon, did you feel summery eating melon and wearing a skirt? x
  • kajaknowers
    kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Mmmm Melon, did you feel summery eating melon and wearing a skirt? x

haha....i suppose in a way I did....got some more melon in the fridge ready for tomorrows midday sun x
  • Ecourter22509
    Options
    thatsgreat im so happy for u i cant wait to get to that... ive done it but havent felt comfortable
    i cnt wait to wear a bathing suit and feel like im the **** lol!!!!
    i hope we all can make it to that point!!!!!!!
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wayta go girl!!! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy that melon!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to feel that way!!! I can relate....I'm 21 and I havent owned shorts since I was 12. I sweat out the 109 degree texas days in pants every summer. You should be so proud of yourself, thats a huge accomplishment! I'M proud of you!! Great job!

:sad: That makes me sad when I hear stuff like that... on another note, though, what part of TX do you live in? I'm in Plano :happy:
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Just remember that with every percentage you go down in your BMI you are putting less stress on your knees. My BMI was 45% and its now 31%, so that is the reason I can jog without feeling the effects from that:-) Awesome feeling. Yes sun on your legs is a great feeling. I am a nudist so, I can so relate to that:-)
  • sweetykins222
    Options
    way to go girl!!! each day should bring you more confidence in yourself just know you are hot and sexy looking everytime you go out and just own it girl!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options

:sad: That makes me sad when I hear stuff like that... on another note, though, what part of TX do you live in? I'm in Plano :happy:

I live in San Antonio :)
  • jennbarnett8606
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I live in San Antonio :)
    [/quote]

I live in Longview! Look at all of us TEXAS GIRLS getting THIN!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!