back on the wagon, or so i hope- any others?

Options
Looking for some friends like me. I had been doing well all last year, with and without mfp. This year I set myself a goal to lose 35lbs by the end of the year. so far I am up 7!!! It's got to stop so now I've decided to try to really stick to counting my food on here and with help from Scooby's workshop (for calorie deficit assistance). no other food plan except to stay away from bread and try to eat more protein. Exercise wise I have already started the 12 week body for life exercise program.

If anyone has similar stats, situation or just wants another mfp, please add me.

Replies

• JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    I also did really well last year. This year I am around 30lbs that I want to lose before going on to my next goal. So far I am still in the stage of getting back on the wagon but have been doing very well with counting and weighing my intake and watching what I eatsense March 6th. I have already been back to the gym and have started to dance again like I once enjoyed. I really want this and got so close last time. As far as food plans go I am really just trying to stay away from things I know I can not work into my diet until I have more will power because I really do not want to set myself up to fail or fall on my face again...

I am looking for MFP Friends like the ones I use to have that pretty much all deleted me back when I fell off the wagon. ONes that would post for themselves alomst every day as well on my things as well. I love to post support and motivational things, and just things to get them to smile that day if they need it. It be nice to have friends back that do the same thing. It makes the jounrey a lot more enjoying and it makes logging in every day that much better :ohwell:

Long story short Iam going to ad you OP
    And if anyone feels the same as above, please add me as well :flowerforyou:
  • davina_2502
    davina_2502 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon. I need to lose 75lbs. That number freaks me out and makes me sad. When I think of myself, I don't think of a fat person. But when I look in the mirror, that is definitely a fat person. I don't want to be a fat person anymore.

Count me in.
  • wkuviolet
    wkuviolet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Right there with you.... ~75 pounds to lose and just starting, too. In my head is not the person I see in the mirror, and I need to make those images mesh again. Good luck to us both!