why do you give a fudge what anyone else eats?

Options
No. I won't do paleo. I like pancakes. Works for you? Sweet *kitten* keep it up man!

You ate a whole box of twinkies today? Oh it fit in your macros? Sweet!!!!

Oh you're a low carber? Awesome....I like pancakes....

etc. etc. etc.

If someone is asking for suggestions, fine give them to them. But why criticize someone else for what they put in their own mouth?

*end rant...carry on

Replies

• dez_yaoichan
    Options
    I agree!!!

one of my main things is the frozen foods. I know they aren't as healthy as the food we "should" be eating. but for a lot of people, that's a HUGE step to being healthier. I hate when someone bashes them because of that!

I don't go bashing clean eaters because I don't like it, nor vegans. tried vegan and it lasted all of 4 days: doesn't work for me.
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You make too much sense. Therefore you don't belong here.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,002 Member
    Options
    People are insecure and need to know their way is the right way and generally don't take no for an answer very well. Saying that, some peoples idea's are way out there and need reeling in.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

I get so sick of hearing their crap. I :heart: bread and chocolate!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Why did you have to mention fudge ? :(

I do it for a nosey standpoint to gain possible new meals to eat.

and thats pretty much it
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You can pry my chocolate cake out of my cold, dead hands.

ETA: Oh, and the wine, too. And fudge. Dammit, I'm hungry. BRB...
  • willtrainforchocolate
    Options
    Yeah, I second that. "Give" and "fudge" in the same sentence. I'm there...........

*holds hand out*
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    people ask how i eat all the time. i tell them. i give them reasons why. i do this because they ask, not because i think how i eat is the right way. it's the right way for me. not for you? cool, find something that is. i do look at some friends diary's from time to time and go wtf? but i would never tell someone how to eat or what not to eat. if that's how they want to eat, cool. not my mouth not my business.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    mmmm fudge.
  • angieleighbyrd
    Options
    You make too much sense. Therefore you don't belong here.

that's ok. i don't like fitting in. :drinker:
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It's not going into my mouth, not my concern. Do what works for you, whatever that may be!
  • kellie1055
    kellie1055 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Did you say fudge? Im here for the fudge!
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm more interested in what people eat because I get bored with what I eat sometimes... I think everything is fine in moderation! or heck, sometimes you just have to binge on that giant bowl of whatever it is!
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    This is why I avoid labels. I don't label my diet and I don't label myself. It's too much work to live up to the label. Jogging every week does not make me a runner. Then everyone wants to be up in my biznass like "hey when's your next race?" and I'm all "oh I'm not doing any" and they're like "oh but I thought you were a RUNNER?" So. Yeah.
  • angieleighbyrd
    Options
    I'm more interested in what people eat because I get bored with what I eat sometimes... I think everything is fine in moderation! or heck, sometimes you just have to binge on that giant bowl of whatever it is!

I look at diarys all the time to get new food ideas. but if their diary doesn't cater to my macros then i back away. i don't leave a comment telling them what they should be eating. different strokes for different folks.
  • Lbriggs82
    Lbriggs82 Posts: 58
    Options
    You can pry my chocolate cake out of my cold, dead hands.

This just made my day!!! :laugh:
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Are you doing the roadmap macro's and that? I just started and am trying to find anyone else who is doing it.
  • angieleighbyrd
    Options
    Are you doing the roadmap macro's and that? I just started and am trying to find anyone else who is doing it.

I've never heard of that. So no lol

Currently I'm doing 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fat
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Agree 100%!! I've gotten a couple comments about what I eat. "Do you ever cook at home?" "Where are your vegetables??" (That one was on a day where I had a full salad for dinner plus veggies elsewhere...)

If someone goes over and is beating themselves up I may offer a healthier alternative to what put them over just so they can check it out and see if it works for them. But that's it. Otherwise...what you put in your mouth is your business! I'm here to support you, not tear you down and tell you you're wrong for trying to find your way through this lifestyle change!
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: