Needing a new laptop for MFP in kitchen

Options
MzOnree
MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
Hi my fabulous MFP buddies! I know we are all here for weight loss and fitness but I need help with purchasing the best laptop on the market. I want to keep a laptop in my kitchen for keeping track of my calories and for adding recipes. It would make it so much easier to have the laptop right in the kitchen when I have all the nutritional facts right in front of me. I've searched the web for laptops but thought my buddies could help me more for the best purchase. Maybe there is something even better than a laptop...iPad, iPhone, etc. Any ideas? I have a laptop in my computer room. I had two other laptops and one died and the other one is heading in that direction. It is old and so slow. I want a laptop that has tons of memory that can still be used as a normal laptop for everyday functions. I also want one that is smaller so it takes up less space...but big enough to type on and see the screen. The one I currently have is 15 1/2 inches wide.

Any and all ideas and comments are welcome. I greatly appreciate any input from my MFP buddies! I thank you all in advance! :drinker: