Hello

Well It said to introduce myself. Hi I am from Florida. I am looking to lose 100 pounds. I am looking for friends to support and to talk to that need to lose weight themselves. Give me hints on the way of how they are succeeding . I have never been a skinny skinny person. This is the most i have ever weighed. I feel so sluggish. I want to have energy again. I want to walk and not be out of breath. I want to live longer for my kid. I dont want to have diabetes. My mother and sister passed away to Diabetes. I am prediabetic. So If I want to live long life this has to be done. Wish me luck and add if you wish. Thanks ya all. Have a good day.

Replies

• jigsaw_gd
    jigsaw_gd Posts: 30
    HI and welcome ... I'm pretty new here too but also have lots to lose .. so if you'ld like to add me as a friend that would be great :)
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Hi and welcome to MFP! I am Nancy, am 47 years old and have type 2 diabetes. My husband turns 50 this year and we decided it was time to take care of ourselves and lose the weight. We are both doing well and can say it is from being able to honestly and acurately track our food and exercise and thank MFP for being an easy tool for use to use. Send me a friend request, if you like.