Skinny Water!

Options
13»

Replies

• PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I may have to try this. Drinking enough water is my biggest problem. I'm a huge coffee and diet coke junkie :/
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I like my water cold, so I like to let ice melt in my glass. To hurry the process of melting along, I add Bourbon. Not really making me skinnier, but after my second or third one, I start to get handsomer and funnier.
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This would have to be pretty tasty to justify what a pain it sounds like to make. I'd rather drink the water and save time. At least that's what I've told myself every time I see recipes like this. Is it really that tasty? Or is it only slightly flavored?
  • Toomanytwinkies
    Toomanytwinkies Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I drink fresh squeezed lemon juice in hot water every morning...gets the digestive system going. I don't seem to have crazy cravings now. Good stuff!
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    try water ,lemon,cayanna pepper i like it i drink it everyday
  • jasminwiggs
    Options
    yeah it must taste nice but its basically saying its diet water :0
    water has no cals in thats skinny enough
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I really DON'T understand why people feel the need to be so rude and cynical. Honestly... Get a life.

Thank you for sharing! It's nice to add some natural flavor to water without adding chemicals every now and then.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAHA....skinny water Now, if only I can avoid all those extra calories I get from the numerous servings of fat air I take in every day.
    It's called skinny water because supposedly it helps to boost your metabolism.

:noway: It doesn't boost your metabolism but if adding low calorie flavours helps encourage people to drink water then that is fine.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I like my water cold, so I like to let ice melt in my glass. To hurry the process of melting along, I add Bourbon. Not really making me skinnier, but after my second or third one, I start to get handsomer and funnier.

I'm in love :flowerforyou: