Hi :) Im New!

Options
Hi. My name is Kris! I am 30 years old from Tennessee :) Oh I am a Female LoL. I am new to this and I would like to meet new friends from all over to help me get through this and to chat back and forth with and get to know! We can't do this on our own. We need friends and help from others to progress though this :)

Replies

• kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Feel free to add me.
  • disluvs4u
    Options
    Hi

My name is Karen and I am also new and live in Toronto. Hopefully we can help each other :)
  • LadyRoff
    LadyRoff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im Alison from the UK, feel free to add me! Ive been here for 55 ish days now and doing better than I have ever done before :)
  • robertcook34
    Options
    Welcome aboard - feel free to add me!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    New friends are always great! Feel free to add me, just be warned...I am sarcastic :tongue:
  • TotallyNotBillNye
    Options
    hello
  • biergirl84
    biergirl84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Beckie...female also :) I live in SD, 43 yo. I started mfp in Jan. Welcome! You are right...on days I feel down or not as motivated as I think I should be it helps to have someone on my side. :wink:
  • ma2tay2003
    Options
    Hi!! I am also new, i started this back in 2009, but only did for like a day....so I am back and still really new to this. I am 34 single mom of a very busy 9 year old daughter soon to be 10. I am looking forward to meeting new people with the same struggles and goals as me. I will help encourage you in anyway i can. Nice to meet you
  • mandymay8500
    Options
    I am new as well, feel free to add me!
  • foxyroxy83
    foxyroxy83 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kris, feel free to add me :smile:

31684597.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools