Well look who's come crawling back...

Hi all!

Rejoining after a reasonably successful few months and an apocalyptic christmas season ;-)

Now at the point where I have only a few more months left to go before my wedding, and feeling pretty determined to be able to look back on the photographs and not think 'O_o'

Would love some friends on here for support, encouragement and general *kitten*-kickery to prevent me from falling back into my lazy, cream-bun-eating ways.

Replies

• garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Add me, I"m back as well. *kitten* kickery sounds good! I could have used some when I reached for the fruity pebbles at 10pm.. HA
  • Rgtjax85
    Rgtjax85 Posts: 99 Member
    Welcome back. I tend to login at a sporadic rate. I need accountability. Add me.
  • Aepek
    Aepek Posts: 15
    I think that was part of my issue last time. Didn't really use this part of the site so never really had much incentive to *always* log.

I figured that a combination of guilt and peer pressure might make me stick to it this time ;-)
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Hi I've been a bit hit n miss in the past but desperately want it now. Feel free to add me!
  • Aepek
    Aepek Posts: 15
    *shameless bump
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    you can add me. i'm pretty determined and will encourage you!

infact, anyone is free to add me!
  • I'm happy for adds too... Got a wedding dress to look fantastic in in a year or so's time, and i've got like 100lbs to lose.. I really need some more nags to keep me on my toes :) xxxx
  • Add me. I'm a supportive friend.
  • i had to laugh at the name of this forum; if i had only stuck to my plan last year i would have reached my goal. so now, i'm crawling back. add me, add me! :)
  • Add me! I tend to use the phone app and so my support messages tend to be short but they are sincere (my big old sausage fingers can't type long messages!).
    I have been a member almost 5 weeks, have lost 8 pounds. Slow when I compare it to the women's magazine diets that advertise diets where I would lose 15 pounds in one week (do any of those really work?).
    I'm proud that I have logged everyday, even if I haven't always been proud of what I'm logging (Johnny Carino's on saturday night)!