Options
    WHAT SHE SAID!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    PefTXyU.gifdokJE.gifTm9A1.gif

BKRWV.gifHJxrg.gifsezpWkx.gif
    :huh: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

pixel10.gifAddEmoticons0159.gifEmoticon.gifAddEmoticons12698.gifmuacks.gif
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    This is actually an underground hook up site.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    It's the iron.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Break me off a price of that! Awooooga!
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Exercise increases confidence and releases endorphins!

Exactly the reasons my wife and I work out together!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Exercise increases confidence and releases endorphins!

Exactly the reasons my wife and I work out together!

We all know what YOU get up to then! :bigsmile:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    sorry I was snorting lines of HCG \m/
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't.

But husbands shoot their wives....just not with a firearm :bigsmile:
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    This is actually an underground hook up site.
    mmmm , nice abs ! So what are you doing tonight ?
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Bananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gifBananeyessss.gif

THIS!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Any Number of reasons:

Physical Awareness - Working out makes you more aware of your body, the use of this muscle and your bodies response to it. Being aware of what is sore, what is being used. All of this awareness can also promote a sense of sensuality. Think about when we all went through puberty. It wasn't neccessarily the puberty that made us horny as all get out but the awarness of our bodies and the changes occurring throughout this process. By working out we go through the process of awareness all over again.

Improved Self-Image - Working out, getting fit, and losing weight are all ways to increas ones self-esteem and improves self image. By having more confidence it can raise your sexual desire as opposed to a negative self-image where you may shut down your sexual desires from fear of judgement on your body.

Chemical Response - Working out releases endorphines which make people happy and stimulates the adrenal glands, which often gives you a rush and fills you with energy. how you dispell this energy may vary but many people find themselves wanting to have sex. This could also be a result of the fact that working out raises a person's testosterone levels. It has been scientifically proven that women with higher testosterone levels have a much higher sex drive then those with lower levels. I am not sure how this effects men but I think that it could be safe to assume that the pendulum sways both ways on that subject.

A Sense of Anonymity - Many studies have shown that social interaction on the internet allows people a certain sense of anonymity. This sense of Anonymity allows people to act in a way that they normal would not (i.e.- online bullying, sexting, etc.). They recieve a certian exhilarating rush from flirting online and acting in an otherwise socially unacceptable way without any repercussions.

People Are Here For The Sexy - There are a number of ripped people here showing off their success with revealing photos of their bodies, which infers a response of sexual desire.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    so gosh darn horny all the time?

What's with that?

MINE. ALL MINE!!
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    You had me at *HELLO* Cuz Im a freak, Cuz Im hot, Cuz Touching myself just isn't as Fun, Cuz there is so much eye candy that its sickening, really. We all have one thing in common, WE ALL ROCK and want too be Rocked

Ummm...... I just got stuck in inappropriate horny ville with Cuz#3
    sorry where were we... continue on.... LMAO
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

What's with that?

MINE. ALL MINE!!
    HEY!!!!! You're MINE
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Must be. because of the junk pics...
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

What's with that?

MINE. ALL MINE!!
    HEY!!!!! You're MINE

Threesome? You know me, the more the merrier!